Virtual Carding Electronic Carding & PHYSICAL PROOF

Vstressfulx2

Regular
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I have three proofs showing the confirm email and order on the website itself.

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING
Yes

Moemontana20k

Regular
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING
Y

Haitian2pac

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

!!

BlurryMindss

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

H

Kstoned

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

tx

Massaca

Regular
Reaction score
Let

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Let me see

Massaca

Regular
Reaction score
Let me

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

let me see please

Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

You a real one

Devil5020

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Please give like

Astaad47

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Lets see

Top Bottom