Virtual Carding Electronic Carding & PHYSICAL PROOF

KYLEXYY

Premium
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

I have three proofs showing the confirm email and order on the website itself.

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3: DISPATCHED

PROOF 4: UNBOXING: iT LOOK LONG TO ARRIVE DUE TO LOCKDOWN

Last edited:

Radev.e

Premium
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3 [NAME OF THE SITE ON THE TOP]:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING
Pls like so i can see

Bullycardz1

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING

Venerableman

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Yes

Krinksa1

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Cc

Meetthewoo

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

johnieturner

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

That’s

davemax22

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

pls like

Top Bottom