Virtual Carding Electronic Carding & PHYSICAL PROOF

Kevin07

Regular
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I have three proofs showing the confirm email and order on the website itself.

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3 [NAME OF THE SITE ON THE TOP]:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING
Thanks bro

Banksmoney

Regular
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING
Kylexyy the boss himself

Banksmoney

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Gangnamstyle

Cold1994

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Great

Snyder1994

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Good

Cold1994

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Bossy

Cold1994

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Good

Cold1994

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Good

Makemoney121

Advanced
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Thanks

hanskod

Regular
Reaction score
Lik

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Like so i can see please

arno

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Seems good

BigBodyBins

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Pl

amberwayman

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Ok

Allurite010

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

I’ve like and still can’t view this shit

Top Bottom