Virtual Carding Checking if CC is NON VBV or VBV

gorushkr

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

then buy the video tutorial at my store = sellix.io/kevin789
THX MEN GOOD

kama23329

Regular
Reaction score
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

ok

gorushkr

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

thx men

besthugoo

Regular
Reaction score
Здрасти,
Днес ви представям видео урок за това как да тествате дали CC не е VBV или VBV. Всичко, от което се нуждаете, ще бъде във видеото и ако имате нужда от допълнителна помощ, тогава администраторът и аз сме винаги тук.

ЛИНКЪТ Е ТУК

* Скрит текст: не може да се цитира. *

ДОКАЗАТЕЛСТВО ЗА РАБОТЕН ЛИНК:
View attachment 263

Ако НЕ искате да инвестирате време за реакции, които ще ви помогнат да получите достъп до видеото безплатно

след това купете видеоурока в моя магазин = sellix.io/kevin789
оk

flashcc

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

bbb

darjinx

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

Thanks for this video

Lyricalmandem

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

Nice

Top Bottom