Virtual Carding Checking if CC is NON VBV or VBV

darkasia

Reaction score
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

then buy the video tutorial at my store = sellix.io/kevin789

jiaa

Reaction score
hmch
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

hkvjh

ayejullah

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

great dudee

ayejullah

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

where link?

Reactions: 369

kalivx

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

Nice

Beachbunnyluv

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

Thank you

Top Bottom