Virtual Carding Checking if CC is NON VBV or VBV

2lazy

Reaction score
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

then buy the video tutorial at my store = sellix.io/kevin789
thx gng

Susan007

Reaction score
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

Why I can’t see the link.Why I can’t see the link

l33tw0rm

Regular
Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

thanks for the post bro

Inmyhead

Reaction score
Click react if you see this 🙏🏼🤙🏼 reacts the only way you can view the link 🙄 Thanks

joejoe191

Reaction score
T

nks
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

cowboy95

Reaction score
thanks again for the info

tell me guys would you have a good address to buy CC NO VBV because every time I buy them they don't give anything so money is lost?

THANKS

ronaldrondon

Reaction score
Hola,
Hoy les traigo un video tutorial de cómo probar si un CC es NO VBV o VBV. Todo lo que necesitas estará en el video y si necesitas ayuda adicional, el administrador y yo siempre estaremos aquí.

EL ENLACE ESTA AQUI

* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

PRUEBA DE ENLACE FUNCIONANDO:
View attachment 263

Si NO quieres invertir tiempo en reacciones que te ayudarán a acceder al vídeo de forma gratuita.

luego compra el video tutorial en mi tienda = sellix.io/kevin789
Fciona esto aun?

Top Bottom