shenqishn

Reaction score
Şimdi (son olarak) Paypal kelimesinin anlamını açıklayacağım.

Paypal.com bize birçok ebayer tarafından kullanılan ve banka havaleleri veya kredi kartları ile finanse edilebilen bir çevrimiçi ödeme yöntemidir.
* Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. *

Her şey yolundaysa, paketi 1 hafta içinde almalısınız (hafta sonu ve tatil günleri dahil)

Pekala, başarılı bir şekilde yapabilmeniz için bir şeyi nasıl kartlayacağınızla ilgili küçük ipuçlarını paylaşmak istiyorum. ?

clapy

Reaction score
Now i will (finally) explain the meaning of the word Paypal.

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?
aaaak

bajix0

Reaction score

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?
:)

Martene5

Reaction score

Okay

Cow44

Reaction score

thx

FusionTT

Reaction score

Thanks for the info

ghost600

Reaction score

wooo

ROMcloudia

Regular
Reaction score

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfullDI
DINGERS

Underwood

Regular
Reaction score

;)

321carding

Reaction score

yea

alexiss8

Reaction score

Good

Top Bottom