Dorblue

Regular
Reaction score
Now i will (finally) explain the meaning of the word Paypal.

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

❕NOTE: After a while , the seller might mail you to tell you the payment has been reversed and asking you to send it again.
Simply ignore these emails by marking them as spam.

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?

Delvin

Banned
Reaction score

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?
Ttttttttttt

Kstoned

Regular
Reaction score

Tx

Lmfbkdot

Regular
Reaction score

Thanks

Johndoe

Regular
Reaction score

Yo

itzakkelai

Regular
Reaction score

mixedmaar

Regular
Reaction score

fomidroid

Regular
Reaction score

Makemoney121

Advanced
Reaction score

Thanks

Gh00P

Regular
Reaction score

Clean

Lilblow

Reaction score

!

Lilblow

Reaction score

,((

Top Bottom