Boho3010

Reaction score
Now i will (finally) explain the meaning of the word Paypal.

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?
Okayy

recklessmama786

Regular
Reaction score

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?
I see

xihoj32467

Banned
Reaction score
  1. NOTE: FOR METHODS I WILL WALK YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP

Venmo sauce
    Varo sauce
    Greendot sauce
    SBA SDI sauce
    Cashapp Sauce and Methods

Fullz
    Bank logs
    Cashapp logs
    PUA logs

Dumps+Pin t101/201
    Cloned cards.

Cashapp transfers
    PayPal transfers,
    Venmo transfers,
    Western Union transfers,
    Zelle transfers etc

All at cool rates and no charge backs (instant transfers)

$50 for $550
    $60 for $650
    $70 for $750
    $80 for $850
    $90 for $950
    100$ for 1400$
    $200 for $2400

Pm and get Paid. All Day and All Nights

Same day sauce Tap In

Telegram @vicent70

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

toblerone123

Reaction score

ok

Lewisfzz1

Reaction score

Thanks

dmitrinv

Reaction score

hmm

darksea

Reaction score

Hey

tyllerxx

Reaction score

a

mrwooo357

Regular
Reaction score
Ahora explicaré (finalmente) el significado de la palabra Paypal.

Paypal.com es un método de pago en línea, que es utilizado por muchos ebayers y puede financiarse mediante transferencias bancarias o tarjetas de crédito.
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

Si todo está bien, debe tener el paquete en 1 semana (incluido el fin de semana y feriados)

Muy bien, me gustaría compartir pequeños consejos sobre cómo etiquetar algo para que pueda hacerlo correctamente. ?
a un esta funcionando este metodo ?

Top Bottom