xanix

Advanced
Reaction score
1. ENCRYPT

A. Your computer, in case it is seized. Use Truecrypt with hidden OS, so you can give up a password if you live in a place where not cooperating is a serious crime (aka: a police state).

B. Your communications, in case the vendor you work with has his E-mail being watched, which honestly will likely happen at some point if he is a big vendor. Use GPG for this.

C. Other information, such as liberty reserve/webmoney account numbers and details, PO box information, and, get ready for it, your drug names. Keepass is good for information like this, so is GPG text blocks. Whatever you do, set up a separate truecrypt container (a container in the hidden OS) with a hidden section to keep the other encrypted information in.

2. BE ANONYMOUS ONLINE
View hidden content is available for registered users!

5. BE SMART

A. Know your rights. If cops come, don’t say SHIT except “I want to talk to my lawyer” (unless its illegal to do this where you live, I think most places you don’t need to say shit with no lawyer though). Anything you can say can and WILL be held against you in a court of law: you can’t talk your way out of shit, the investigators are going to lie to you and try to make cooperating look good but no matter what they say it is stupid to say ANYTHING to them other than “I want to talk to my lawyer”.

B. Don’t keep records or fake IDs on you. I know someone who got busted and he had a fake ID on him he had used to set up a storage center and they found the storage center with a shit load of drugs in it. If he didn’t have the fake on him he would have been fine regarding that shit and would only have been busted with what he had on him. Receipts for your PO box: burn them and flush the ashes. Greendot cards: shred. WU forms: burn and flush. Shipping labels: burn and flush. You don’t want a house full of evidence. IF you need some info stored transfer it to your computer, encrypt it and burn the actual paper.

That is pretty much the basic security precautions. People that use those techniques (Encryption, WiFi, Tor, E-currency, Fake ID PO Box) are highly unlikely to be busted.

Top Bottom