CityBoss

Regular
Reaction score
Its simple the apps Venmo and Square cash work with any credit card and or debit card. You can cash out every day! Good luck!
Lets see:

Venmo

Venmo has a weekly spending limit of 3000. Download the apps all u need to sign up is a google voice number and valid email address once signed in you can attach up to three credit or debit cards to Venmo and the money goes instantly and appears in your destinations email address instantly. Once they sign up for a venmo account the money appears as cash in the new account. What I did was signed up for the first account sent the money to an email address of mine and then closed the first account and signed up using the email containing money for a second account.. Once I did that the balance on my account was 3000... In cash.. Now remember you can sign up for as many accounts as you want.. so three accounts would mean 9000 in one day being sent to this one email account.. At the end you would get 9000 in a new fresh venmo account..​

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​
2. Send a designated email you control the maximum of 3000​
3. Close first account and create second one do the same (send 3000)​
4. Close second account and create a third and do the same (send 3000)​
5. All of the money sent will now appear in one email address​
6. Open a venmo account with the email addtess you sent the money to from all three accounts. All the money will be there as cash which you can transfer to any bank account using the routing and bank account numbers. It takes one day​
Important things to remember:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Its instant, quick, and in one day I created four accounts and made 12,300.00
Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

Works almost the same as Venmo has a 2,500 weekly sending limit..
Create accounts and do the same as in Venmo only here the money gets deposited straight into your debit card that you link to your account so you have to:

1. Create at least three accounts​
2. Link Debit Cards​
(Only visa and mastercard debit cards allowed - no Amex or Discover and no Credit Cards)​
3. Send money again to an email address that you control​

Enjoy and happy carding, dear users!
Cheer's

Honcho223

Regular
Reaction score
Its simple the apps Venmo and Square cash work with any credit card and or debit card. You can cash out every day! Good luck!
Lets see:

Venmo

Venmo has a weekly spending limit of 3000. Download the apps all u need to sign up is a google voice number and valid email address once signed in you can attach up to three credit or debit cards to Venmo and the money goes instantly and appears in your destinations email address instantly. Once they sign up for a venmo account the money appears as cash in the new account. What I did was signed up for the first account sent the money to an email address of mine and then closed the first account and signed up using the email containing money for a second account.. Once I did that the balance on my account was 3000... In cash.. Now remember you can sign up for as many accounts as you want.. so three accounts would mean 9000 in one day being sent to this one email account.. At the end you would get 9000 in a new fresh venmo account..​

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​
6. Open a venmo account with the email addtess you sent the money to from all three accounts. All the money will be there as cash which you can transfer to any bank account using the routing and bank account numbers. It takes one day​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

Create accounts and do the same as in Venmo only here the money gets deposited straight into your debit card that you link to your account so you have to:

2. Link Debit Cards​
(Only visa and mastercard debit cards allowed - no Amex or Discover and no Credit Cards)​

Ccg

Honcho223

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Infooo

PhychicKibbles

Regular
Reaction score
Ok
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Ok

Jbindler992

Premium
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

What card site you use mr Capone

Blazzer

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Nice update

wgrigg

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

mo122

Regular
Reaction score
Ř´Ř©
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Enjoy and happy carding, dear usersamazing
amazing

Boss City

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

kkkk

Dodo23

Regular
Reaction score
N
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

ice

Miguel

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Good

hunter67

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

kool thanks

Sleebz

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

right on bro, you da man

Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

thanks

mixedmaar

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

broooo

Phleb

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Top Bottom