al capone

Advanced
Reaction score
Its simple the apps Venmo and Square cash work with any credit card and or debit card. You can cash out every day! Good luck!
Lets see:

Venmo

Venmo has a weekly spending limit of 3000. Download the apps all u need to sign up is a google voice number and valid email address once signed in you can attach up to three credit or debit cards to Venmo and the money goes instantly and appears in your destinations email address instantly. Once they sign up for a venmo account the money appears as cash in the new account. What I did was signed up for the first account sent the money to an email address of mine and then closed the first account and signed up using the email containing money for a second account.. Once I did that the balance on my account was 3000... In cash.. Now remember you can sign up for as many accounts as you want.. so three accounts would mean 9000 in one day being sent to this one email account.. At the end you would get 9000 in a new fresh venmo account..​

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​
2. Send a designated email you control the maximum of 3000​
3. Close first account and create second one do the same (send 3000)​
4. Close second account and create a third and do the same (send 3000)​
5. All of the money sent will now appear in one email address​
6. Open a venmo account with the email addtess you sent the money to from all three accounts. All the money will be there as cash which you can transfer to any bank account using the routing and bank account numbers. It takes one day​
Important things to remember:

Its instant, quick, and in one day I created four accounts and made 12,300.00
Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

Works almost the same as Venmo has a 2,500 weekly sending limit..
Create accounts and do the same as in Venmo only here the money gets deposited straight into your debit card that you link to your account so you have to:

1. Create at least three accounts​
2. Link Debit Cards​
(Only visa and mastercard debit cards allowed - no Amex or Discover and no Credit Cards)​
3. Send money again to an email address that you control​

Enjoy and happy carding, dear users!

Last edited by a moderator:

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score
Its simple the apps Venmo and Square cash work with any credit card and or debit card. You can cash out every day! Good luck!
Lets see:

Venmo

Venmo has a weekly spending limit of 3000. Download the apps all u need to sign up is a google voice number and valid email address once signed in you can attach up to three credit or debit cards to Venmo and the money goes instantly and appears in your destinations email address instantly. Once they sign up for a venmo account the money appears as cash in the new account. What I did was signed up for the first account sent the money to an email address of mine and then closed the first account and signed up using the email containing money for a second account.. Once I did that the balance on my account was 3000... In cash.. Now remember you can sign up for as many accounts as you want.. so three accounts would mean 9000 in one day being sent to this one email account.. At the end you would get 9000 in a new fresh venmo account..​

Lets review:

1. Abra una cuenta de Venmo​
2. Envíe un correo electrónico designado que controle el máximo de 3000​
3. Cierre la primera cuenta y cree la segunda haga lo mismo (envíe 3000)​
4. Cierre la segunda cuenta y cree una tercera y haga lo mismo (envíe 3000)​
5. Todo el dinero enviado ahora aparecerá en una dirección de correo electrónico.​
6. Abra una cuenta de venmo con la dirección de correo electrónico a la que envió el dinero desde las tres cuentas. Todo el dinero estará allí como efectivo que puede transferir a cualquier cuenta bancaria utilizando los números de ruta y cuenta bancaria. Toma un dia​
Cosas importantes para recordar:
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

Es instantáneo, rápido y en un día creé cuatro cuentas e hice 12,300.00
Envío de efectivo a continuación

Efectivo cuadrado:

Funciona casi igual que Venmo tiene un límite de envío semanal de 2500.
Cree cuentas y haga lo mismo que en Venmo, solo que aquí el dinero se deposita directamente en su tarjeta de débito que vincula a su cuenta, por lo que debe:

1. Cree al menos tres cuentas​
2. Vincular tarjetas de débito​
(Solo se permiten tarjetas de débito Visa y Mastercard, no Amex o Discover ni tarjetas de crédito)​
3. Vuelva a enviar dinero a una dirección de correo electrónico que controle​
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

¡Disfruten y feliz cardado, queridos usuarios!

GeneralOracle

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​
6. Open a venmo account with the email addtess you sent the money to from all three accounts. All the money will be there as cash which you can transfer to any bank account using the routing and bank account numbers. It takes one day​
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

Create accounts and do the same as in Venmo only here the money gets deposited straight into your debit card that you link to your account so you have to:

2. Link Debit Cards​
(Only visa and mastercard debit cards allowed - no Amex or Discover and no Credit Cards)​

good

itzakkelai

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

thedaj

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

see

Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

H

Banji100

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

O

Werder321

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Ggwmo24/7

Regular
Reaction score
W
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Wow wow

Kaepee

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

materialist

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

let it see

kampus150

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

thanks

doodooboi

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

frybaby

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Thanks

Qsfuck

Regular
Reaction score
Lets see:

Venmo

Lets review:

1. Open Venmo account​

Sending Cash Next

Square Cash:

2. Link Debit Cards​

Cool

Top Bottom