Reaction score
How to Get Visa Gift Card / Amazon Gift Card Private Method

Guide for carding:

Step 1. Register an account at * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
using a Linkedin account - this will be important for later

Step 2. Setup your linkedin profile so it looks legitimate
- Add a fake name i.e John Smith, Richard Brown, etc.​
- Add a profile picture of any stereotypical businessman from the internet​
- Add a company to your profile (preferably a business like apple or something along those lines)​

Step 3. Locate the search bar and find a product to review. I will list some that are good and have high success rate with receiving gift cards:
- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​
Step 4. Once you have selected a product and typed it in to the search bar you can hit enter and you will be redirected to a page
Step 5. At the top right you will see a blue button called "write a review" . Click that button.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

A Couple Things To Note Before Doing The Method. Make sure your linkedin name matches the name you put on the review. After receiving 5 giftcards make sure to clear your cookies and create a new account. Make sure your review makes sense and isn't something that looks like a 5 year old wrote. Make sure to follow all the steps in this guide closely to ensure you receive your giftcard.​
Good.

Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- Add a company to your profile (preferably a business like apple or something along those lines)​

Step 3. Locate the search bar and find a product to review. I will list some that are good and have high success rate with receiving gift cards:
- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​
Step 4. Once you have selected a product and typed it in to the search bar you can hit enter and you will be redirected to a page
Step 5. At the top right you will see a blue button called "write a review" . Click that button.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

A Couple Things To Note Before Doing The Method. Make sure your linkedin name matches the name you put on the review. After receiving 5 giftcards make sure to clear your cookies and create a new account. Make sure your review makes sense and isn't something that looks like a 5 year old wrote. Make sure to follow all the steps in this guide closely to ensure you receive your giftcard.​

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

lets get it slime

Venerableman

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Good bro

tom008

Premium
Reaction score
如何获取Visa礼品卡/亚马逊礼品卡私人方法

梳理指南:

步骤1.隐藏文本处注册帐户:不能引用。
使用Linkedin帐户-这对于以后很重要

步骤2.设置您的linkedin个人资料,使其看起来合法
-添加一个假名,例如约翰·史密斯(John Smith),理查德·布朗(Richard Brown)等。​
-从互联网上添加任何定型商人的头像​
-将公司添加到您的个人资料中(最好是像苹果这样的公司或类似的公司)​

步骤3. 找到搜索栏,然后找到要查看的产品。我将列出一些在收到礼品卡后有很好的成功率的好方法:
-prowly.com​
-Rapidminer.com​
-Atinternet.com​
-basecamp.com​
-切换​
-cgminer​
步骤4.选择产品并将其输入搜索栏后,您可以按Enter键,您将被重定向到页面
步骤5.在右上角,您将看到一个名为“写评论”的蓝色按钮。单击该按钮。隐藏的文本:不能用引号引起来。

在执行此方法之前,需要注意几件事。确保您的linkedin名称与您在评论中输入的名称匹配。收到5张礼品卡后,请确保清除您的cookie并创建一个新帐户。确保您的评论是合理的,并且看起来不像是5岁的孩子写的东西。确保严格按照本指南中的所有步骤进行操作,以确保收到礼品卡。​
Ťhank u very much

kico0001

Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

cheeeers

daxx

Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

How is cc being done? Do they use phishing methods to find people's card info or something? Can you give me a little bit of information?

Top Bottom