Reaction score
How to Get Visa Gift Card / Amazon Gift Card Private Method

Guide for carding:

Step 1. Register an account at * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
using a Linkedin account - this will be important for later

Step 2. Setup your linkedin profile so it looks legitimate
- Add a fake name i.e John Smith, Richard Brown, etc.​
- Add a profile picture of any stereotypical businessman from the internet​
- Add a company to your profile (preferably a business like apple or something along those lines)​

Step 3. Locate the search bar and find a product to review. I will list some that are good and have high success rate with receiving gift cards:
- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​
Step 4. Once you have selected a product and typed it in to the search bar you can hit enter and you will be redirected to a page
Step 5. At the top right you will see a blue button called "write a review" . Click that button.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

A Couple Things To Note Before Doing The Method. Make sure your linkedin name matches the name you put on the review. After receiving 5 giftcards make sure to clear your cookies and create a new account. Make sure your review makes sense and isn't something that looks like a 5 year old wrote. Make sure to follow all the steps in this guide closely to ensure you receive your giftcard.​

many1337

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- Add a company to your profile (preferably a business like apple or something along those lines)​

Step 3. Locate the search bar and find a product to review. I will list some that are good and have high success rate with receiving gift cards:
- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​
Step 4. Once you have selected a product and typed it in to the search bar you can hit enter and you will be redirected to a page
Step 5. At the top right you will see a blue button called "write a review" . Click that button.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

A Couple Things To Note Before Doing The Method. Make sure your linkedin name matches the name you put on the review. After receiving 5 giftcards make sure to clear your cookies and create a new account. Make sure your review makes sense and isn't something that looks like a 5 year old wrote. Make sure to follow all the steps in this guide closely to ensure you receive your giftcard.​
ty

Dietrich

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

An0$?

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

zebi

Sule

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Damn thanks

Elle

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

aight

Bipinsaju

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Nice

Bee1234

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Nice

sunnyreddy7

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Hi

Jollyp

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Cool

Heart

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Ok

Kstoned

Regular
Reaction score

Guide for carding:

- prowly.com​
- Rapidminer.com​
- Atinternet.com​
- basecamp.com​
- Toggl​
- cgminer​

Tx

Top Bottom