Virtual Carding E-GIFT Card Carding Method | PSN, iTunes code, Google Play

Mowgli

Regular
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
We

Moemontana20k

Regular
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
Yo

Yaw23

Regular
Reaction score
Sure

Amiropc

Regular
Reaction score
Th

anks

arno

Regular
Reaction score

It may work

Hackhere15

Regular
Reaction score

Nice

johnwick9t7

Regular
Reaction score

ranappiah

Regular
Reaction score

Hi

asino

Regular
Reaction score
Presentando qui il metodo di carding della carta E-Gift del 2020 Come ho detto, questo metodo di carding è nuovo e forse non l'hai mai visto prima. Ma funziona al 100% e molto semplice. Devi acquistare CC prima di poter provare questo metodo di cardatura.

Avrai bisogno di un telefono cellulare (IOS o Android) + VPN mobile + account Facebook (lo stesso del tuo CC) + Germania (DE) o CC del Regno Unito, questo metodo di cardatura funziona con CC da Germania e Regno Unito. È necessario utilizzare questo metodo di cardatura.

1. Configura la tua VPN. All'inizio devi usare un IP dal Regno Unito o dalla Germania attraverso una VPN solida, affidabile e sicura, se sai cosa intendo è OK, altrimenti vai su: www.purevpn.com . Quindi scarica l'app mobile, scegli un piano e scegli un server dal Regno Unito o dalla Germania
* Testo nascosto: non può essere citato. *

3. I tuoi ordini. Questo è l'ultimo e più semplice passaggio in questo metodo di carta regalo elettronico, accedi al tuo account Zeek tramite Facebook, non dimenticare di utilizzare lo stesso IP utilizzato prima o uno nuovo, ma non utilizzare lo stesso IP per più account. Una volta che sei pronto per effettuare l'ordine, registra il CC che intendi utilizzare e dedica 10 minuti a dare un'occhiata ai diversi marchi disponibili.
- Puoi scegliere l'importo, al mio fianco. Preferisco iniziare con importi intorno a £ 120- Pulsante "ACQUISTA", pulsante di checkout e dopo pochi secondi ringraziano il cardatore -Per vedere il codice della tua carta regalo elettronica, tocca semplicemente "portafoglio" e la tua carta regalo elettronica odered
yo

MotherMilk

Regular
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method. You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method. 1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. * 3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available. -You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered

ggrocket

Regular
Reaction score

hanskod

Regular
Reaction score

Nice

Kstoned

Regular
Reaction score

Tx

itzakkelai

Regular
Reaction score

Top Bottom