Virtual Carding E-GIFT Card Carding Method | PSN, iTunes code, Google Play

Olaf7

Regular
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
Thanks

dominique01

Regular
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
H

dominique01

Regular
Reaction score

H

tikus

Regular
Reaction score

thank u bro

knock

Regular
Reaction score

interesting

Banksmoney

Regular
Reaction score

Rip pop smoke

kxngnxnxme20

Regular
Reaction score

Humble112

Regular
Reaction score
I want to see the hidden

BlurryMindss

Regular
Reaction score

Barcasax

Regular
Reaction score

thanks

Indomei

Regular
Reaction score

Buh

Villin Inc..

Regular
Reaction score

Wow

HULKMANIA

Regular
Reaction score

Likes for likes

HULKMANIA

Regular
Reaction score

Likes for likes

Banji100

Regular
Reaction score

K

Top Bottom