CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

XxkgottixX

Regular
Reaction score
Bro USA is already a lot, I think it’s worth slowing down with her. Look towards Asia plz

cannoli1

Reaction score
Bro USA is already a lot, I think it’s worth slowing down with her. Look towards Asia plz
Is it really possible to earn more from Asia than from the US? What is the problem with working with US and making a profit?

myccbro

Regular
Reaction score
Bro, please support the work of the shop at the level that has developed recently. Perfect job!

daishi

Reaction score
Thank u Marko for making the work so easy. There are enough central centers, the prices are pleasing.

wwefan448

Reaction score
Thank u Marko for making the work so easy. There are enough central centers, the prices are pleasing.
The dudes' prices are always the most reasonable. And it happens that the top CCs sell for pennies.

fems465

Reaction score
The last updates were very decent. I fully support bro in his work

amramna

Reaction score
You give a second life to DB) That’s great, I’m still working with the first version.

Dainty27

Regular
Reaction score
You give a second life to DB) That’s great, I’m still working with the first version.
Bro apparently just renamed it. So there is no discount, the price is the same, and it is attractive.

HappyPeppie

Reaction score
Bro apparently just renamed it. So there is no discount, the price is the same, and it is attractive.
This is the first time Marko has done this. It is clear that there is a wild number of CCs and there is no point in making new UPs for now.

arminator1387

Reaction score
I didn’t see her last week))) I don’t know how it happened, but thanks to bro’s post I started working with her. So this is useful for me.

n0sympthy

Regular
Reaction score
Enough to play around with the CC a little, but for complete happiness you also need UP. REF MIX!!!!!!

Top Bottom