CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

markopolo

Verified Seller
Reaction score
Welcome my name is Marco Polo. I want to open one of the best credit card stores for you
Best and SUPER CHEAP CC CVV & Dump Shop with GREAT quality.

NEW SITE
https://ohu-status.com
EQ7UG5PSJZRNSGGDL3NZETOAEEM5BS22HFBLTQR5CYWRMSOHIUMOU3AD.ONION

In my shop you can find:
  • FIX PRICE CVV 1$ Material Cards with CVV
  • Frequent credit card updates
  • MEDIUM valid rate
  • Good support
  • PRICE 1$ !!!!
  • I have good sellers and buyers
  • fucking great cards ;)
  • if marked as a sniffer then it comes with a checker

Last edited:

corleonecvvbr

Reaction score
Hello Carders&People&Etc!
Believe it or not. In appearance, the shop is so-so. I talked with the owner of this shop and other members of that forum who are already regulars here and another marketplaces. At first I tried to find out from him why such an insignificant price. At first, I began to aggress on him. But I'll tell you this: I really have been in carding for a very long time. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that here you can and SHOULD stock up! Very worthy shop! I advise!
Good luck to all! I'm here, write questions.

ArsenyBusi

Reaction score
Are you newly opened? Practice shows that young and fresh shops must be worked out totally if there is something worthwhile there. Because then they tend to fade. Well, time will tell. So far, I'm quite happy with everything, especially the prices for cardboard.

Havoc91

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the subject. Associates proposed that you can get modest CC here. Also, EU is here. I for the most part need Europe.

dillusionss

Reaction score
Hi, dear companion! I was educated here that super data sets were posted. Presently attempted it. Everything is magnificent. Far better! Super price!

J.Kotey1

Reaction score
Hello, I have been working very hard. I will definitely dig $$$ and actually write to my bro's. I'm sure they will profit from this place.

Justin222

Reaction score
Normal shop. Good conditions and sufficient rotation in the selection.

Abdullah1394

Reaction score
Just sure feelings about this shop. Particularly simple cost and variaties of choise in BINS and friendly Support. Glad to see your administration

gutternuts666

Regular
Reaction score
On the off chance that such bases are many times here, I will be your normal client.

paveljsrbd

Regular
Reaction score
Finally observed professional Shop I vouch for it there US CC genuinely labored for me. That's sweetable))

Top Bottom