To do this, you need to:
1. Socks5 proxy server​
2. Live credit card​
3. Good VPN​

Method:
1. Don't use Google Chrome, use Firefox or Brave.​
2. Create a gmail address with the name of the credit card holder​
3. Clear the history manually and again using (cccleaner)​
4. Connect to your shocks5 proxy server(make sure it should be connected, and it should be premium Shocks, not free or random!)​
5. connect NMA credit card state Bank, City​
6. Come to banggood, create an account add the billing address of the credit card holder save the name as the name of the credit card holder.​
7. Then add any product below 40k keep it in the card for 30 minutes​
8. Check to continue remembering the seller's contact number and email address.please read (customs clearance before ordering)​
9. After your order is placed you will receive gmail regarding your order​
10. Now you have to disable all the tools.​
11. Keep your computer turned on for 4 hours with hma and shocks5 connected and make sure your computer doesn't fall asleep, keep it alive for up to 4 hours .​
12. After 4 hours, registration is open for the execution of the order of the GP weather live or canceled​
13. Chill!! If your order is a live logout from your banggood off all tools clear data account, then again after 14 hours, connect your vpn login to banggood se weather your order was sent or not, if sent follow the next part.​

How to clear a user requirement.
1. (fake sim card) if not real, you can also use​
2. Call the seller of your product (the seller's number and details will be available on the it self website)call the seller and tell hlo sir im ( take the cc owner's name and say that I ordered the product from you, sir, and that the hav to ship to India product is for my son ××××.please, the product must be covered by the gift and please mention the $ 8 price on it so that I can easily clear customs.​
3. cool seller guyz will 100% agree with this, because he wants you to come to him again and again​
4. Once the customs is cleared, you will receive your product with care☺​

Bin:
Note: always use numbers-BBB and non-MSC credit card and use fullz credit card
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Top Bottom