Serafim

Advanced
Reaction score
In this article we will tell you about carding method GOOGLE and its features

There are 3 authentication methods in Google wallet. The maximum size of the Deposit depends on the level. At the initial level, it is $ 400 and does not require documents for confirmation. The second level requires confirmation of documents but the Deposit is $ 900. The maximum level requires documents and special programs but the Deposit at this level is $ 3000.

To work with this method, Fullz is required. You can buy from our store. Be sure to set the language of the operating system, time zone and address of the cardholder. Do not skip on Fullz it is very important that you are not caught and you can use google wallet carding method.

Use Internet via Safari. When creating gmail account, specify similar data as if you are the owner of the card.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Try it!)​

Midgrtkrv

Regular
Reaction score

There are 3 authentication methods in Google wallet. The maximum size of the Deposit depends on the level. At the initial level, it is $ 400 and does not require documents for confirmation. The second level requires confirmation of documents but the Deposit is $ 900. The maximum level requires documents and special programs but the Deposit at this level is $ 3000.

To work with this method, Fullz is required. You can buy from our store. Be sure to set the language of the operating system, time zone and address of the cardholder. Do not skip on Fullz it is very important that you are not caught and you can use google wallet carding method.

Use Internet via Safari. When creating gmail account, specify similar data as if you are the owner of the card.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Try it!)​
Ty

dipset2020

Regular
Reaction score
For one it has to be a debit card NOT a Credit Card. In my recent experiences, what worked for me vs what didnt work for me is doing it by the Gpay app and it was INSTANT af. When i tried over desktop it didnt work but I may have went a bit too high for the first transaction.

Ducky112222

Reaction score

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Try it!)​
Nice

Top Bottom