Virtual Carding Carding Method | Paypal to BTC > Gift-Cards

fomidroid

Regular
Reaction score
Carding Method | Paypal to BTC > Gift-Cards
PayPal has been doing well in patching up their previous vulnerabilities and over the years it has been a cat and mouse game between PayPal and Fraudsters. Methods to exploit PayPal will be made by fraudsters and as soon as PayPal sees an increase in fraud within their organization, they will patch up that specific vulnerability which was exploited by the fraudsters. Therefore methods of cashing out PayPal only last a couple of months then it won’t work anymore. I spent a lot of time experimenting, researching and testing different methods to cash out PayPals and CC’s. I will explain to you a very simple and easy way that ive been having success with lately and along with the explanation I’ll give you some advice and tips you can use to try other methods.

Tips:
– Paypal accounts opens up without verification much more often on MOBILE devices.​
– PayPal makes easier payments on MOBILE devices. – Applications on MOBILE devices do not require a user-agent to be similar.​
– Applications on MOBILE does not require you to have an IP too close to accountholder.​

So the tip in general here is: USE MOBILE DEVICES OR EMULATORS FOR PAYPAL CASH OUTS.
Many times I fail to open an account on my PC, but will open it immediately afterwards on mobile device. Cashing out has also been much easier on mobile.

All I use is a VPN and set it in the same state / country as account holder. You must use a SAFE VPN Mobile APP ! Why a SAFE one is so important ? => Simply because a SAFE VPN provider does not record user datas, if you now already this part, it is OK, otherwise use my SAFE provider My trusted mobile VPN provider =>Get PureVPN at amazing discounts Go at the bottom menu, tap on « PRODUCTS » chose your app (iOS or Android), download it and choose a plan (1 month for example) Method: I’m sure there are many other sites whereby you can do this with so feel free to experiment and test different sites. I’ve had the most success on G2A.com and I found that their security is not up to standard. They also deliver Gift card instantly after payment.

Method here: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

9. Go to localbitcoins.com or paxful.com to sell your egift codes for BTC !! No verification required !

Two reasons why this is successful are : – You can use a different PayPal email address than the email of your G2A account. – Giftcards are delivered instantly and no verification process will be conducted. PS. Remember guys: Fraud and cashing out stolen Accounts and Cards are Always a Gamble. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t!! For unknown reasons payments will decline and we have to accept that we cannot cashout 100% of the time ! Having said that, as your knowledge and skills increase, your succesrate will increase. But not even the best carder hits every single time he tries. If you fail, get over it and try again. Sooner or later you will hit :)

Good luck, dear users!

Boldhold4

Regular
Reaction score
PayPal has been doing well in patching up their previous vulnerabilities and over the years it has been a cat and mouse game between PayPal and Fraudsters. Methods to exploit PayPal will be made by fraudsters and as soon as PayPal sees an increase in fraud within their organization, they will patch up that specific vulnerability which was exploited by the fraudsters. Therefore methods of cashing out PayPal only last a couple of months then it won’t work anymore. I spent a lot of time experimenting, researching and testing different methods to cash out PayPals and CC’s. I will explain to you a very simple and easy way that ive been having success with lately and along with the explanation I’ll give you some advice and tips you can use to try other methods.

Tips:
– Paypal accounts opens up without verification much more often on MOBILE devices.​
– PayPal makes easier payments on MOBILE devices. – Applications on MOBILE devices do not require a user-agent to be similar.​
– Applications on MOBILE does not require you to have an IP too close to accountholder.​

So the tip in general here is: USE MOBILE DEVICES OR EMULATORS FOR PAYPAL CASH OUTS.
Many times I fail to open an account on my PC, but will open it immediately afterwards on mobile device. Cashing out has also been much easier on mobile.

All I use is a VPN and set it in the same state / country as account holder. You must use a SAFE VPN Mobile APP ! Why a SAFE one is so important ? => Simply because a SAFE VPN provider does not record user datas, if you now already this part, it is OK, otherwise use my SAFE provider My trusted mobile VPN provider =>Get PureVPN at amazing discounts Go at the bottom menu, tap on « PRODUCTS » chose your app (iOS or Android), download it and choose a plan (1 month for example) Method: I’m sure there are many other sites whereby you can do this with so feel free to experiment and test different sites. I’ve had the most success on G2A.com and I found that their security is not up to standard. They also deliver Gift card instantly after payment.

9. Go to localbitcoins.com or paxful.com to sell your egift codes for BTC !! No verification required !

Two reasons why this is successful are : – You can use a different PayPal email address than the email of your G2A account. – Giftcards are delivered instantly and no verification process will be conducted. PS. Remember guys: Fraud and cashing out stolen Accounts and Cards are Always a Gamble. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t!! For unknown reasons payments will decline and we have to accept that we cannot cashout 100% of the time ! Having said that, as your knowledge and skills increase, your succesrate will increase. But not even the best carder hits every single time he tries. If you fail, get over it and try again. Sooner or later you will hit :)

Good luck, dear users!
thanks

Makemoney121

Advanced
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Thanks

Hooly

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Thanks

Kstoned

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Tx

keremsanti

Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
likee

c0000lgbb

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Cool

leeannaqpc91

Premium
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
How do you get a PayPal account?Will there be any restrictions on logging into a new device with a purchased PayPal account?Is it the new Paypal account or the old Paypal account? Which country is it from? Is there any skill in binding the card?

leeannaqpc91

Premium
Reaction score

Tips:

How do you get a PayPal account?Will there be any restrictions on logging into a new device with a purchased PayPal account?Is it the new Paypal account or the old Paypal account? Which country is it from? Is there any skill in binding the card?

Can you teach me?Thank you for your

Good luck, dear users!

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!

Can you teach me?Thank you for your

Elsonmelekh

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
thanks

Thegame101

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Hi

besthugoo

Regular
Reaction score
Метод за кардиране | Paypal към BTC> Подаръчни карти
PayPal се справя добре с отстраняването на предишните си уязвимости и през годините е игра на котки и мишки между PayPal и Fraudsters. Методите за експлоатация на PayPal ще бъдат направени от измамници и веднага след като PayPal забележи нарастване на измамите в рамките на тяхната организация, те ще отстранят специфичната уязвимост, която е била използвана от измамниците. Следователно методите за осребряване на PayPal продължават само няколко месеца, след което вече няма да работят. Прекарах много време в експерименти, проучване и тестване на различни методи за осребряване на PayPals и CC. Ще ви обясня един много прост и лесен начин, с който напоследък имам успех и заедно с обяснението ще ви дам няколко съвета и съвети, които можете да използвате, за да изпробвате други методи.

Съвети:
- Paypal акаунтите се отварят без проверка много по-често на МОБИЛНИ устройства.​
- PayPal прави по-лесни плащания на МОБИЛНИ устройства. - Приложенията на MOBILE устройства не изискват потребителски агент да бъде подобен.​
- Приложенията на MOBILE не изискват да имате IP адрес, който е твърде близо до притежателя на акаунт.​

Така че съветът като цяло тук е: ИЗПОЛЗВАЙТЕ МОБИЛНИ УСТРОЙСТВА ИЛИ ЕМУЛАТОРИ ЗА ПАРИЧНИ ИЗЛЪЧВАНИЯ.
Много пъти не успявам да отворя акаунт на моя компютър, но веднага след това ще го отворя на мобилно устройство. Тегленето също е много по-лесно на мобилни устройства.

Всичко, което използвам, е VPN и го настройвам в същия щат / държава като притежателя на акаунт. Трябва да използвате БЕЗОПАСНО VPN мобилно приложение! Защо БЕЗОПАСНИЯТ е толкова важен? => Просто защото SAFE VPN доставчик не записва потребителски данни, ако вече сте тази част, всичко е наред, в противен случай използвайте моя SAFE доставчик Моят доверен мобилен VPN доставчик => Вземете PureVPN с невероятни отстъпки Отидете в долното меню, докоснете «ПРОДУКТИ» избра вашето приложение (iOS или Android), изтеглете го и изберете план (например 1 месец) Метод: Сигурен съм, че има много други сайтове, с които можете да направите това, така че смело експериментирайте и тествайте различни сайтове . Имах най-голям успех на G2A.com и установих, че тяхната сигурност не е на ниво. Те също така доставят карта за подарък веднага след плащане.

Метод тук: * Скрит текст: не може да се цитира. *
* Скрит текст: не може да се цитира. *
* Скрит текст: не може да се цитира. *

9. Отидете на localbitcoins.com или paxful.com, за да продадете вашите egift кодове за BTC !! Не се изисква проверка!

Две причини, поради които това е успешно, са: - Можете да използвате различен имейл адрес в PayPal от имейла на вашия акаунт в G2A. - Подаръчните карти се доставят незабавно и няма да се провежда процес на проверка. PS. Запомнете момчета: Измамите и осребряването на откраднати сметки и карти винаги са хазарт. Понякога работи, а понякога не !! По неизвестни причини плащанията ще намалят и трябва да приемем, че не можем да изплащаме 100% от времето! Като казахте, че с увеличаване на вашите знания и умения, вашият приемник ще се увеличи. Но дори и най-добрият кардер не удря всеки път, когато се опита. Ако не успеете, преодолейте това и опитайте отново. Рано или късно ще ударите:)

Успех, скъпи потребители!
o

Fluflamer

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Great info thanks

bookson

Advanced
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
bb

ironman

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!

Top Bottom