Virtual Carding Carding Method | Paypal to BTC > Gift-Cards

Serafim

Advanced
Reaction score
Carding Method | Paypal to BTC > Gift-Cards
PayPal has been doing well in patching up their previous vulnerabilities and over the years it has been a cat and mouse game between PayPal and Fraudsters. Methods to exploit PayPal will be made by fraudsters and as soon as PayPal sees an increase in fraud within their organization, they will patch up that specific vulnerability which was exploited by the fraudsters. Therefore methods of cashing out PayPal only last a couple of months then it won’t work anymore. I spent a lot of time experimenting, researching and testing different methods to cash out PayPals and CC’s. I will explain to you a very simple and easy way that ive been having success with lately and along with the explanation I’ll give you some advice and tips you can use to try other methods.

Tips:
– Paypal accounts opens up without verification much more often on MOBILE devices.​
– PayPal makes easier payments on MOBILE devices. – Applications on MOBILE devices do not require a user-agent to be similar.​
– Applications on MOBILE does not require you to have an IP too close to accountholder.​

So the tip in general here is: USE MOBILE DEVICES OR EMULATORS FOR PAYPAL CASH OUTS.
Many times I fail to open an account on my PC, but will open it immediately afterwards on mobile device. Cashing out has also been much easier on mobile.

All I use is a VPN and set it in the same state / country as account holder. You must use a SAFE VPN Mobile APP ! Why a SAFE one is so important ? => Simply because a SAFE VPN provider does not record user datas, if you now already this part, it is OK, otherwise use my SAFE provider My trusted mobile VPN provider =>Get PureVPN at amazing discounts Go at the bottom menu, tap on « PRODUCTS » chose your app (iOS or Android), download it and choose a plan (1 month for example) Method: I’m sure there are many other sites whereby you can do this with so feel free to experiment and test different sites. I’ve had the most success on G2A.com and I found that their security is not up to standard. They also deliver Gift card instantly after payment.

Method here:

9. Go to localbitcoins.com or paxful.com to sell your egift codes for BTC !! No verification required !

Two reasons why this is successful are : – You can use a different PayPal email address than the email of your G2A account. – Giftcards are delivered instantly and no verification process will be conducted. PS. Remember guys: Fraud and cashing out stolen Accounts and Cards are Always a Gamble. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t!! For unknown reasons payments will decline and we have to accept that we cannot cashout 100% of the time ! Having said that, as your knowledge and skills increase, your succesrate will increase. But not even the best carder hits every single time he tries. If you fail, get over it and try again. Sooner or later you will hit :)

Good luck, dear users!

Delvin

Banned
Reaction score
PayPal has been doing well in patching up their previous vulnerabilities and over the years it has been a cat and mouse game between PayPal and Fraudsters. Methods to exploit PayPal will be made by fraudsters and as soon as PayPal sees an increase in fraud within their organization, they will patch up that specific vulnerability which was exploited by the fraudsters. Therefore methods of cashing out PayPal only last a couple of months then it won’t work anymore. I spent a lot of time experimenting, researching and testing different methods to cash out PayPals and CC’s. I will explain to you a very simple and easy way that ive been having success with lately and along with the explanation I’ll give you some advice and tips you can use to try other methods.

Tips:
– Paypal accounts opens up without verification much more often on MOBILE devices.​
– PayPal makes easier payments on MOBILE devices. – Applications on MOBILE devices do not require a user-agent to be similar.​
– Applications on MOBILE does not require you to have an IP too close to accountholder.​

So the tip in general here is: USE MOBILE DEVICES OR EMULATORS FOR PAYPAL CASH OUTS.
Many times I fail to open an account on my PC, but will open it immediately afterwards on mobile device. Cashing out has also been much easier on mobile.

All I use is a VPN and set it in the same state / country as account holder. You must use a SAFE VPN Mobile APP ! Why a SAFE one is so important ? => Simply because a SAFE VPN provider does not record user datas, if you now already this part, it is OK, otherwise use my SAFE provider My trusted mobile VPN provider =>Get PureVPN at amazing discounts Go at the bottom menu, tap on « PRODUCTS » chose your app (iOS or Android), download it and choose a plan (1 month for example) Method: I’m sure there are many other sites whereby you can do this with so feel free to experiment and test different sites. I’ve had the most success on G2A.com and I found that their security is not up to standard. They also deliver Gift card instantly after payment.

Method here: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

9. Go to localbitcoins.com or paxful.com to sell your egift codes for BTC !! No verification required !

Two reasons why this is successful are : – You can use a different PayPal email address than the email of your G2A account. – Giftcards are delivered instantly and no verification process will be conducted. PS. Remember guys: Fraud and cashing out stolen Accounts and Cards are Always a Gamble. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t!! For unknown reasons payments will decline and we have to accept that we cannot cashout 100% of the time ! Having said that, as your knowledge and skills increase, your succesrate will increase. But not even the best carder hits every single time he tries. If you fail, get over it and try again. Sooner or later you will hit :)

Good luck, dear users!
Ttttttt

Stark

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score

Tips:
- Las cuentas de Paypal se abren sin verificación con mucha más frecuencia en dispositivos MÓVILES.​
- PayPal facilita los pagos en dispositivos MÓVILES. - Las aplicaciones en dispositivos MÓVILES no requieren que un agente de usuario sea similar.​
- Las aplicaciones en MOBILE no requieren que tenga una IP demasiado cercana al titular de la cuenta.​

Entonces, el consejo en general aquí es: USE DISPOSITIVOS MÓVILES O EMULADORES PARA EFECTUAR EFECTIVOS DE PAYPAL.
Muchas veces no puedo abrir una cuenta en mi PC, pero la abro inmediatamente después en el dispositivo móvil. Cobrar también ha sido mucho más fácil en dispositivos móviles.

Todo lo que uso es una VPN y la configuro en el mismo estado / país que el titular de la cuenta. ¡Debe utilizar una APLICACIÓN móvil VPN SEGURA! ¿Por qué uno SEGURO es tan importante? => Simplemente porque un proveedor de VPN SEGURO no registra los datos del usuario, si ya tiene esta parte, está bien, de lo contrario use mi proveedor SEGURO Mi proveedor de VPN móvil de confianza => Obtenga PureVPN con descuentos increíbles Vaya al menú inferior, toque «PRODUCTOS» elige tu aplicación (iOS o Android), descárgala y elige un plan (1 mes por ejemplo) Método: Estoy seguro de que hay muchos otros sitios en los que puedes hacer esto, así que no dudes en experimentar y probar diferentes sitios. . He tenido el mayor éxito en G2A.com y descubrí que su seguridad no está a la altura. También entregan la tarjeta de regalo al instante después del pago.

Método aquí: * Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

9. ¡Vaya a localbitcoins.com o paxful.com para vender sus códigos egift por BTC! ¡No se requiere verificación!

Dos razones por las que esto tiene éxito son: - Puede utilizar una dirección de correo electrónico de PayPal diferente a la de su cuenta G2A. - Las tarjetas de regalo se entregan al instante y no se realizará ningún proceso de verificación. PD. Recuerden chicos: el fraude y el cobro de cuentas y tarjetas robadas son siempre una apuesta. ¡A veces funciona y otras no! ¡Por razones desconocidas, los pagos se rechazarán y tenemos que aceptar que no podemos cobrar el 100% del tiempo! Dicho esto, a medida que aumenten sus conocimientos y habilidades, aumentará su tasa de éxito. Pero ni siquiera el mejor carder golpea cada vez que lo intenta. Si fallas, supéralo e inténtalo de nuevo. Tarde o temprano golpearás:)

¡Buena suerte, queridos usuarios!

itzakkelai

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!

johnwick9t7

Regular
Reaction score
jjjii

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!

johnwick9t7

Regular
Reaction score
ok

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!

anhcreem

Regular
Reaction score
Tk

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Ssssssss

sgtjack

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Thanks

heartbroken64

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Ju

kevinblue

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
thanks

Johnmark4

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
stedfbdf

Preps ova

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Cool method

screvm

Regular
Reaction score

Tips:

Good luck, dear users!
Thanks for the tutorial!

Top Bottom