Reaction score
t
How to improve the success rate of carding
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment
When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

4. Website Mechanism
Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​
y

dotada

Premium
Reaction score
如何提高梳理成功率
1. 電腦環境​
2.IP地址​
3. 信用卡​
4. 網站機制​

1. 電腦環境
準備網購時,需要根據購買的CVV所在地區修改瀏覽器語言、時間、ip、硬件信息等信息,也可以直接使用Sphere,具體說明在其他文章中​
* 隱藏文字:不能引用。*

4. 網站機制
每個網站都有自己的風控機制,所以很多初學者問我。首先說的就是不要去亞馬遜。因為新手找不到亞馬遜的機制,這樣會浪費很多時間和金錢,所以一般可以去別的店。每個網站的機制不一樣。總之,有的網站模擬真實瀏覽,有的需要手動輸入卡片信息,有的網站有數量限制,有的網站有消費額度等限制,所以在刷卡的時候一定要找到網站的機制,然後這將大大提高你的成功率​

dmitrinv

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment
When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​

4. Website Mechanism
Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​
Thanks

damonhiller

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
cm

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
I replied twice

salamovapizza

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Good post

Mozart132

Reaction score
Как повысить результативность кардинга
1. Компьютерная среда​
2. IP-адрес​
3. Кредитная карта​
4. Механизм веб-сайта​

1. Компьютерная среда
Когда вы будете готовы совершать покупки в Интернете, язык вашего браузера, время, IP-адрес, информацию об оборудовании и другую информацию необходимо изменить в соответствии с регионом приобретенного CVV, или вы можете напрямую использовать Sphere, конкретное объяснение будет в других статьях.​
* Скрытый текст: нельзя цитировать. *

4. Механизм веб-сайта
У каждого веб-сайта есть свой механизм контроля рисков, так меня спрашивают многие новички. Первое, что я говорю, это не ходить на Amazon. Поскольку новички не могут найти механизм Amazon, это будет тратить много времени и денег, поэтому обычно вы можете пойти в другие магазины. Механизм каждого веб-сайта отличается. Короче говоря, некоторые веб-сайты имитируют реальный просмотр, некоторые требуют ручного ввода информации о карте, некоторые веб-сайты имеют ограничение на количество, некоторые веб-сайты имеют ограничения на сумму, которую вы можете потратить и т. д. поэтому, когда вы выполняете КАРТИНГ, вы должны найти механизм веб-сайта, и тогда это значительно повысит ваш успех​
+

clj22

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Thank you

Sm0k3adoodle

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism

D4rkM4773r

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
nice

lilCae

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Thanks pal once again

lilCae

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
I replied to see this text thanks you

Top Bottom