meroye3539

Reaction score
How to improve the success rate of carding
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment
When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

4. Website Mechanism
Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​
cool

wildwest33

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment
When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​

4. Website Mechanism
Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​
thanks for the information

blueyedbandit

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Let me see that text please

tullen00

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
thanls alot

fucku2

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
cooool

letgo23341

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism

kasnakbali

Reaction score
Taraklamanın başarı oranı nasıl artırılır?
1. Bilgisayar ortamı​
2. IP Adresi​
3. Kredi kartı​
4. Web Sitesi Mekanizması​

1. Bilgisayar ortamı
Online alışveriş yapmaya hazır olduğunuzda tarayıcınızın dili, saati, ipi, donanım bilgileri ve diğer bilgilerinin satın alınan CVV'nin bulunduğu bölgeye göre modifiye edilmesi gerekiyor ya da doğrudan Sphere'i kullanabilirsiniz, spesifik açıklama diğer yazılarda olacaktır.​
* Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. *

4. Web Sitesi Mekanizması
Her web sitesinin kendi risk kontrol mekanizması vardır, Pek çok yeni başlayan bana soruyor. İlk işim Amazon'a gitmeyin. Acemiler Amazon'un mekanizmasını bulamadıkları için bu çok zaman ve para kaybına neden olur, bu nedenle genellikle diğer mağazalara gidebilirsiniz. Her web sitesinin mekanizması farklıdır. bazı web siteleri gerçek göz atmayı simüle eder, bazıları kart bilgilerinin manuel olarak girilmesini gerektirir, bazı web sitelerinin miktar konusunda bir sınırı vardır, bazı web sitelerinin ne kadar harcayabileceğiniz konusunda sınırları vardır, vb. ve sonra bu, başarı oranınızı büyük ölçüde artıracaktır.​
how

DisguiseDex

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
great

jonp6

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
thx

LeakGod

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
T

r0cstar

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
great

moketec

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
thank u now i have seen what ive done wrong

ttooabc

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Reply hidden text

Top Bottom