Bank Carding Tutorial | How to load prepaid cards | Part 2

Ascardian

Reaction score
STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL ON HOW TO LOAD PREPAID CARDS

I used Huntington bank log with email access, follow tut below ‼️
When u login a Huntington bank login for the first time, they will ask for code to be sent to phone number or email attached, choose email and let them send code to email access
Once u enter the verification code from email, this the next page, click on “I’M ON A PRIVATE DEVICE. YES PLEASE REGISTER”. So they won’t ask for code again.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thanks

dop2105

Regular
Reaction score

When u login a Huntington bank login for the first time, they will ask for code to be sent to phone number or email attached, choose email and let them send code to email access
Once u enter the verification code from email, this the next page, click on “I’M ON A PRIVATE DEVICE. YES PLEASE REGISTER”. So they won’t ask for code again.
thanks

Julio954

Reaction score

Yo

Hey019

Regular
Reaction score

Thanks

Starpee

Reaction score

Good

Solidwood14

Reaction score

Y

Solidwood14

Reaction score

Yes

moeja

Reaction score

Thank you

Ksh8795

Reaction score

Hi

Top Bottom