Bank Carding Tutorial | How to load prepaid cards | Part 2

juubie

Reaction score
STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL ON HOW TO LOAD PREPAID CARDS

I used Huntington bank log with email access, follow tut below ‼️
When u login a Huntington bank login for the first time, they will ask for code to be sent to phone number or email attached, choose email and let them send code to email access
Once u enter the verification code from email, this the next page, click on “I’M ON A PRIVATE DEVICE. YES PLEASE REGISTER”. So they won’t ask for code again.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
sheeeesh

Meechiethetruth

Premium
Reaction score
T

When u login a Huntington bank login for the first time, they will ask for code to be sent to phone number or email attached, choose email and let them send code to email access
Once u enter the verification code from email, this the next page, click on “I’M ON A PRIVATE DEVICE. YES PLEASE REGISTER”. So they won’t ask for code again.
hank

bookson

Advanced
Reaction score

bbbbb

besthugoo

Regular
Reaction score

ок

Dac_treyiv

Reaction score

Is it advisable to change bank log info after purchasing. I mean email and password?

Dac_treyiv

Reaction score

nice

mrwho1000

Reaction score

noinnionino

Top Bottom