Manda

Regular
Reaction score
This is the new SBA APPROVAL PROCESS ?

Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)
The site is * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Finally you confirm the captcha and review your information and that’s it.

Good luck!
Thanks

Takeflight70

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.

Good luck!

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Hardkiller773

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Bhh

Bullycardz1

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Ggwmo24/7

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Nice
Going to try it out now

GwoJab

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
???

goatysworld

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
H

$mellysmell

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Run it

kxngnxnxme20

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Hh

Kaepee

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

GeneralOracle

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Seems good

Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Louice

Regular
Reaction score
Ok

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Blazzer

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Tanc for d latest update

ShonHefner

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
??

Top Bottom