Soldier

Regular
Reaction score
This is the new SBA APPROVAL PROCESS ?

Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)
The site is

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Finally you confirm the captcha and review your information and that’s it.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatguy215

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)
The site is * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Good luck!
Good jawn

pyroxenes

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Hmmm

Ekthomp

Regular
Reaction score
H

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
mm

itzakkelai

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Domdidon

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

PROCHECK

Regular
Reaction score
Good jawn

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Good jawn

worldwide231

Premium
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Thanks

Blockage901

Premium
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

BigRaxxx5K

Regular
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Y

Top Bottom