Serafim

Advanced
Reaction score
This is tiny thing, but this thing can spare you ass BIGTIME, there were not many occasions when my VPN slammed and my genuine net was pinging all sites while it was reconnecting, and this is VERY BAD thing, or some different virtual products releases or whatever, its enormous mess. I didn't composed it myself, it will be duplicate glue from lespedeza, enjoy and be protected.

To make long story short and explanations behind utilizing Komodo Firewall behind, let me get directly to the theme.

Presently everybody is utilizing VPN nowadays, regardless of what It is PPTP, L2TP, Open VPN or whatever else. The issue happens when association is dropped and you're completely uncovered. To forestall that sort of a circumstance you need to totally hinder all non-VPN traffic utilizing firewall (Komodo for this situation, yet works with some other firewall too). You must make the accompanying worldwide standard by doing the accompanying:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Little, yet profoundly significant extra to your security.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyper

Regular
Reaction score
This is tiny thing, but this thing can spare you ass BIGTIME, there were not many occasions when my VPN slammed and my genuine net was pinging all sites while it was reconnecting, and this is VERY BAD thing, or some different virtual products releases or whatever, its enormous mess. I didn't composed it myself, it will be duplicate glue from lespedeza, enjoy and be protected.

To make long story short and explanations behind utilizing Komodo Firewall behind, let me get directly to the theme.

Presently everybody is utilizing VPN nowadays, regardless of what It is PPTP, L2TP, Open VPN or whatever else. The issue happens when association is dropped and you're completely uncovered. To forestall that sort of a circumstance you need to totally hinder all non-VPN traffic utilizing firewall (Komodo for this situation, yet works with some other firewall too). You must make the accompanying worldwide standard by doing the accompanying:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Ok

Axvovip

Regular
Reaction score

Yoyo

Igorhsy

Banned
Reaction score
Нужна помощь?
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Playboicardi

Regular
Reaction score

Up

Top Bottom