Jaysu

Banned
Reaction score
1. If you want a Google Play and Google Play gift card As usual, delete your cookies in the browser through CCleaner. [According to the BIN, we have mentioned the IP below]
2.Then go to any paid apps and underneath like $2 or less go to payment info.
3. Get your CC, buy through our verified credit card stores.
4. If you go by public cc I recommend Amex, they are good for PlayStore and God knows the best: | ?? Even if the card has no name and zip code, you can add any name and us zip because those containers are not AVS [No AVS means that the BIN does not have an address verification system]
5. Now save the card and ready to pay.
6. If the payment was successful for that app, go buy Google Play credit and select your $ 5, $ 10, $ 15, $ 25 or $ 50 gift card.
7. Now everything is done and will succeed mainly due to Non-AVS BIN.
8. Even if the card is rejected after use, Google Play never charges and the card is displayed rejected will always work for a small amount like $ 5 after a few weeks. That's it, I hope you enjoyed!

WORK BIN LIST:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaw23

Regular
Reaction score
1. If you want a Google Play and Google Play gift card As usual, delete your cookies in the browser through CCleaner. [According to the BIN, we have mentioned the IP below]
4. If you go by public cc I recommend Amex, they are good for PlayStore and God knows the best: | ?? Even if the card has no name and zip code, you can add any name and us zip because those containers are not AVS [No AVS means that the BIN does not have an address verification system]
6. If the payment was successful for that app, go buy Google Play credit and select your $ 5, $ 10, $ 15, $ 25 or $ 50 gift card.
8. Even if the card is rejected after use, Google Play never charges and the card is displayed rejected will always work for a small amount like $ 5 after a few weeks. That's it, I hope you enjoyed!

WORK BIN LIST:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Sure

Carsonwillson

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:

Hackhere15

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
For viewing content. ty

eazyblinkz

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
Hii

omaradelomar

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:

johnwick9t7

Regular
Reaction score
nice

WORK BIN LIST:

Lohithreddy

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
Super sir

Knixx

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
gg

SLAV3RY

Premium
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
Where do you purchase Google Play credits? I can’t find it in the store itself.

TEN810

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
K

Aslam Syed

Regular
Reaction score
Thank you

WORK BIN LIST:

Bowie

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
Aii

Aryanstark

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:
Likes for likes

Lukaxx

Regular
Reaction score

WORK BIN LIST:

Top Bottom