Virtual Carding True Aliexpress Method | Method & Bin

pyroxenes

Regular
Reaction score
Hello, dear members. Today I bring Aliexpress.com method, the only working method you will find on internet for Aliexpress! I wanted to order something from Aliexpress, so had to try this website out. Finally succeeded.

WARNING: I saw many methods online posted for Aliexpress, ALL ARE BULLSHIT. I repeat, CRAP. They do not discuss method deeply, you cannot expect others to work on it, if you just post one or two line of bin or method. All bullshit.

Let's discuss it, let's understand how Aliexpress fraud system works. Read everything below.

How Aliexpess Fruad System Works:
  • If your IP's country is different than the card country, CARD WILL NOT EVEN PROCESS. STRAIGHT DECLINE/REFUSE, and they ask for scan.
  • If your card is AVS enabled, and even if payment goes through your order status might be "under payment review", you will not receive order email confirmation until your order payment is verified, and status changes to "Awaiting Shipment." (Very unlikely to happen)
  • If payment success, and order status is "Awaiting Shipment", then you are good to go, success. Order will ship surely.
  • Choose bin wisely, Aliexpress is 3D for many countries, I will provide my BIN, but you are not restricted to use it only. You now know how Aliexpress works, use your brain and make your bin work!
Now let's jump to method, and proof:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Proof: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thanks, can I contact you in telegram?

pyroxenes

Regular
Reaction score
Hello, dear members. Today I bring Aliexpress.com method, the only working method you will find on internet for Aliexpress! I wanted to order something from Aliexpress, so had to try this website out. Finally succeeded.

WARNING: I saw many methods online posted for Aliexpress, ALL ARE BULLSHIT. I repeat, CRAP. They do not discuss method deeply, you cannot expect others to work on it, if you just post one or two line of bin or method. All bullshit.

Let's discuss it, let's understand how Aliexpress fraud system works. Read everything below.

• If your IP's country is different than the card country, CARD WILL NOT EVEN PROCESS. STRAIGHT DECLINE/REFUSE, and they ask for scan.
  • If your card is AVS enabled, and even if payment goes through your order status might be "under payment review", you will not receive order email confirmation until your order payment is verified, and status changes to "Awaiting Shipment." (Very unlikely to happen)
  • If payment success, and order status is "Awaiting Shipment", then you are good to go, success. Order will ship surely.
  • Choose bin wisely, Aliexpress is 3D for many countries, I will provide my BIN, but you are not restricted to use it only. You now know how Aliexpress works, use your brain and make your bin work!

Hmmm

zzzxy1

Regular
Reaction score

zzzxy1

Regular
Reaction score

zzzxy1

Regular
Reaction score

surgesnake

Regular
Reaction score
ty

ty

bigfunds

Regular
Reaction score

Nice

Domdidon

Regular
Reaction score

See

boywonder21

Regular
Reaction score

thank you bruh

Cooljoe19945

Premium
Reaction score

ok

anhcreen

Regular
Reaction score

tksss

Banji100

Regular
Reaction score

Nice

dimonikiller

Regular
Reaction score

Hey

Massaca

Regular
Reaction score

Good

Luckyman

Regular
Reaction score

Nice bro

Top Bottom