cleverkat22

Reaction score
Hey there, i'm Evo. I'm pretty new to the carding platform/community and i've been trying to get my head around on how to bypass the OTP without any crazy tools. I've found out a simple yet effective method on how to bypass the OTP in paypal.

Requirements:
VPN/911 Proxy (both of them works fine)
Firefox
CCleaner

How to:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

This is MY method of getting in spammed accounts, maybe pro carders know other/better ways but in my opinion, for the newbies, this is the easiest executable way.

swindler

Premium
Reaction score
Hey there, i'm Evo. I'm pretty new to the carding platform/community and i've been trying to get my head around on how to bypass the OTP without any crazy tools. I've found out a simple yet effective method on how to bypass the OTP in paypal.

Requirements:
Firefox
CCleaner

How to:

This is MY method of getting in spammed accounts, maybe pro carders know other/better ways but in my opinion, for the newbies, this is the easiest executable way.
thanks!!!

swindler

Premium
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox
CCleaner

How to:

thanks!

Heidilynn

Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox
CCleaner

How to:

Juju

Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox
CCleaner

How to:

ty

Requirements:
Firefox
CCleaner

How to:

ty bro

Top Bottom