evofrost

Banned
Reaction score
Hey there, i'm Evo. I'm pretty new to the carding platform/community and i've been trying to get my head around on how to bypass the OTP without any crazy tools. I've found out a simple yet effective method on how to bypass the OTP in paypal.

Requirements:
VPN/911 Proxy (both of them works fine)
Firefox
CCleaner

How to:

This is MY method of getting in spammed accounts, maybe pro carders know other/better ways but in my opinion, for the newbies, this is the easiest executable way.

Last edited by a moderator:

manuelmatos12

Regular
Reaction score
Hey there, i'm Evo. I'm pretty new to the carding platform/community and i've been trying to get my head around on how to bypass the OTP without any crazy tools. I've found out a simple yet effective method on how to bypass the OTP in paypal.

Requirements:
Connect your VPN to the same country as your spammed account
Firefox for browser

How to:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

This is MY method of getting in spammed accounts, maybe pro carders know other/better ways but in my opinion, for the newbies, this is the easiest executable way.

john1z

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

HI

hackrf

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

lets take a look

Devil453

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Louied11417

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Ok

Dipeshdlv

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Hii

Jayskamz

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Xg h

KYLEXYY

Premium
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Has anyone test this out yet?

Zarch

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Ok

Dannyboy117117

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Cool

Whiz1234

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

?

manuelmatos12

Regular
Reaction score
Hola, soy Evo. Soy bastante nuevo en la plataforma / comunidad de tarjetas y he estado tratando de entender cómo evitar la OTP sin herramientas locas. Descubrí un método simple pero efectivo sobre cómo omitir la OTP en PayPal.

Requisitos:
Conecte su VPN al mismo país que su cuenta de spam
Firefox para navegador

Cómo:
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

Este es MI método para ingresar a cuentas de spam, tal vez los profesionales conozcan otras / mejores formas, pero en mi opinión, para los novatos, esta es la forma ejecutable más fácil

gracias

droid

Regular
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

ok

Top Bottom