Virtual Carding Looking for someone to work with

Rosesleeves

Regular
Reaction score
Hey im new to carding i managed to card items worth for 8k euro for now i would like to work with someone experienced i have some non vbv ccs i would like to learn some new stuff and to work with someone if youre interested dmme on dc we can do 50/50 on everything i have drops etc rdy melih#0420

SKYJAY

Reaction score
嘿,我是打卡新手,我現在成功打卡了價值 8000 歐元的物品,我想與經驗豐富的人合作,我有一些非 vbv cc,我想學習一些新東西,並與某人合作,如果您對 dc 感興趣的話,我們可以對我擁有的所有東西做 50/50 等 rdy melih#0420黑
hey< Do you have a telegram?

Astrob8519

Reaction score
Hey im new to carding i managed to card items worth for 8k euro for now i would like to work with someone experienced i have some non vbv ccs i would like to learn some new stuff and to work with someone if youre interested dmme on dc we can do 50/50 on everything i have drops etc rdy melih#0420
What’s your tele we can work if you got non vbv and I got got friends can’t get buns u got but im in the USA Apple Pay sammy and google pay good with non vbv hit me up on tele jdean017

Tybandz

Reaction score
Pm

qwz

Reaction score
send me 2d merch crypto. credit debit card i have

newlivemarket

Reaction score
Так же ищу партнёра для работы, ищу человека который знает на практике как получить деньги с КС есть постоянный поток новых КС с практически полной информацией Telegram @CryptoApiManyak

newlivemarket

Reaction score
I am also looking for a partner to work with, looking for someone who knows in practice how to get money from the CC there is a constant stream of new CCs with almost full information Telegram @CryptoApiManyak

upendo

Reaction score
hey hey hope im not late, yo, mahn i was deported back to Africa from USA last week.. i was able to beat a fraud case but my documents were expired so i got deported ...i was deported without a single dime yet i got properties in America........Trust me i am extremely good in carding, and more lucrative fraud i have made alot of money but now i have to start from zero.......mahn i am looking to guide anyone with resources to a successful carding and after you have successfully carded 1000$ in return i need around 200$ for me to be able to restart my empire.....i need to purchase socks5, cc, a bank drop etc........i can also show you methods that can make you over 1000$ daily....i have the knowledge but no resources ........Again if you are in usa i can direct you where i have hidden my loot my email is [email protected] telegram @hensworth1

zntge32

Premium
Reaction score
I am also looking for a partner to work with, looking for someone who knows in practice how to get money from the CC there is a constant stream of new CCs with almost full information Telegram @CryptoApiManyak
Hello, I have bank accounts drops available from both the US and EU and I have merchant account also looking some who can card my merchant that are ready to be utilized for drops.Seeking someone proficient in operating loaders. Contact me on and we see how it goes Tele(jarcassly

upendo

Reaction score
Hello, I have bank accounts drops available from both the US and EU and I have merchant account also looking some who can card my merchant that are ready to be utilized for drops.Seeking someone proficient in operating loaders. Contact me on and we see how it goes Tele(jarcassly
i have texted you in telegram

Top Bottom