Virtual Carding An Advanced & Thorough Guide To Carding - 2023

gazat

Premium
Reaction score
Hello guys nice to meet you..

• Disclaimer i am not an expert carder or claiming to be - i just like to share some knowledge i wish i knew when i first started​

Carding off websites is cool and all but do most of you really understand how the process works why your CC get approved or why your order gets declined?

Are may have been like me who used to just enter CC info and pray it works
lol.... XD
Sometimes they work and some time they don't..
Well fear no more! With time and patience you can study the order system and see how it works and how to use it for your advantage..

Take note the internet is one Big web that is connected by what is nothing more than binary numbers - not to state the obvious but when carding there are two main relationships and handoffs that happen behind the scenes after you have enter CC details and press ORDER
Note: There are also many things that happen leading up to that point as well

1. The Bank and 2. The Website
These are really the only two parties passing information between each other, think of it like a checklist - one in which your order is filled onto a form and send to CC victim BANK for verification and then based on certain criterias either order will get approved or deny by BANK who is Ultimatum!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER BANK IS ULTIMATUM EVEN IF YOU SOCKS5 & RPD, AND ALL THAT BANK CAN STILL DECLINE YOU BASED ON THEY SCREENING ONCE WEBSITE SUBMIT YOUR ORDER

Ultimatum is a strong word but it is not absolute!
As the BANK is not the only party that can affect/cancel/stop your order during the whole process - the website you are carding is also imperative.. however if you do everything right it is like sneaking pass sleeping guard dogs they will not be alerted so you be good but if you do not follow those dogs will wake up and alert the owner!!

Which will at that point it will not even matter if you get to the payment page you have already been flagged so instead the WEBSITE you are carding themselves may ban/block you IP ban usually

This depends on whose website you try to card or in other words whos' dogs you try to sneak pass - almost all websites are cardable in some way I believe it is just down to the carder to make it work or not

Most websites these days will be equipped with trackers, and high tech software to detect malicious intent, bots, scripts etc ...also websites today will often track your movement to ensure you are mimic basic buyer behaviour - they do this for sales as well as security purposes

Also side note but very important some websites process your orders immediately and return with are response your order has been approved or declined while other websites send your data to victim CC company for verification.. it is almost always better to find websites that will process your order instantly for better or worse

But lets take it back from the top there are a couple pillars that successful carding rely on and they must always be RESPECTS

I. OPSecurity (Operation Security in 2023 LOL - thats why you noobs get caught)
II. Your Behaviour on the Website
III. Completing the Order fORM
IV. Placing your Order the final process between the Bank and Website

1. OPSec is without saying important if you are new to this - It is easy to undermine how important this is but OPSec is ensuring that you are covering your tracks.

This means using proper tools to keep yourself hidden - this is not only for your long term safety but also important if you hope to have successful order as well.

Remember you can sneak pass the dogs unless you are wearing the right disguise and you are moving right you must behave correctly IMPORTANT behave like a buyer not fraudster!

Basic OPSec begins with these
  • Burner Laptop
  • VirtualBox or alternative
  • CCleaner
  • Proxifier
  • DNSCrypt
  • Veracrypt
  • TMAC
  • Firefox Latest Version
- Firefox Plugins: UserAgent Changer, Finger Print Blockers, Ghostly (optional/not needed)​

Too many text for just one thread positing v2
ETA: before April 2023

strobya

Reaction score
If I set this up like you mention, will I resolve this error at checkout 'Cannot read property '0' of undefined' ?

gazat

Premium
Reaction score
If I set this up like you mention, will I resolve this error at checkout 'Cannot read property '0' of undefined' ?
lol bro you must be doing something wrong to get error.. seems like your cart is empty or something

gazat

Premium
Reaction score
this sound like you didnt input some information properly or try another browser..

qwz

Reaction score
кто даст 2д сайты 2d links pls

Top Bottom