Carding Class [EN]. New group on May 6th

cowboy95

Reaction score
I have a swipe magnetic card machine (read and write) I have multiple software (emv, x2 etc) and my question is:

is there a way to write on a blank magnetic card from dumps / bins or from full cc info?

if so is there any one out there willing to help me make it work?

im willing to pay if thats the case

thanks in advance

@Bloody Sunday tell me you have found your happiness otherwise I can surely help you?

djhacker

Premium
Reaction score
The main thing is not to wind up everything good, you have to go long and sometimes very difficult to success. At first, somehow I found money for the material so as not to climb into the budget from ordinary work!

despratefella

Premium
Reaction score
The start of the next group will be on December 7

Contacts for entries, questions, payment:
Telegram - PM
PM - https://ascarding.com/conversations/add?to=ProCrd
(Be careful! Do not fall for the fake)

https://ascarding.com/account/upgrades
What the hell is happening? Is the carding course even for real? I have upgraded my forum status specifically for the December 7 group and today is December 8 but I still have zero update. I really hope the training will take place.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASCarding

Admin
Reaction score
What the hell is happening? Is the carding course even for real? I have upgraded my forum status specifically for the December 7 group and today is December 8 but I still have zero update. I really hope the training will take place.
group will start December 11

mrone

Premium
Reaction score
Courses gives basics, aslo the ability to find the necessary contacts is simplified several times. Do not think that someone will give you information on which money and time are invested, just like that. To get something relevant, you usually need to give something relevant in response. And in order to have it relevant, you need to get to it with your tests, mistakes, finances, etc.

Wickedboy

Premium
Reaction score
The courses are super, especially for those who want to start without knowledge in this area, like me. The lecturers here all really work in carding. If you have questions, they answer, if you need help, they help.

mevoni

Premium
Reaction score
Anyone who wants adventurism, enter the shadow sphere of the Internet I advise you to go to courses.
Lecturers 5 out of 5.

Top Bottom