Virtual Carding How to Order Phones and Accessories Through a Clients phone Carrier (Line) PLAN

Gap

Advanced
Reaction score
CARRIERS (LINE)
1. Verizon​
2. AT&T​
3. Sprint
Tools required from client
(each line may varies)
SOCKS & RDP OR VPN very essential.

1. Client Online (Username and password)
2. Email address (and password if possible).
3.burner or Phone number
4. Address and zip code.
5. SSN (Social Security Number)
6. Credit card or debit card (even with money inside)
7. Security Questions and Answers (For Verizon)

Ensure your SOCKS or RDP is connected to USA Country(IP).
Neccesarilly you would need to check your ip status at whore.net just to make sure your ip has been change on device.
Now you open the carrier website AT&T Official Site - Unlimited Data Plans, Internet Service, & TV or Verizonwireless.com
Hit the search bar at the top and search a phone of your choice. Make a choice on how you want the color and memory (not all color might be available at all time). After that click on continue. You would be directed to a page where you would be provided with (3) options

1. Get started/New device​
2. Replace/Upgrade current device​
3. Add a device. Click on add to my plan you will be required to login For Verizon,
Security Question usually comes.
After you've logged in successfully it will take you to a protection plan page requiring you to choose a protection plan for your device Scroll down and choose the $0.00 Plan which simple means you did not choose anything.

Click continue It will show recommended accessories for your device.
Scroll down and click continue without choosing anything. Then click "add to your chart and shop more"​
Repeat again till you're okay with the amount of items you want to Order.

Click "add to cart and cash out" for the final one You will be directed to page like below,
1. contact information (as far as you are loged in, it will be set already).
2. Credit card
3. Shipping address, if you don't want the same client to receive the goods, you click out the box there and input you picker address.​
Note: some address do have sales tax and some dont have, If your client address get sales tax, you will be charge like $40 in each items. But if there is no charges your total will be showing $0.00.
4. Billing address, same owner if this account address.
5. Now Review your order , total price must remain $0.00,if not go through all and see where there had been a flaw.
6.Note: Due Today must be $0.00,Due monthly can be $10000
Place your Oder and verification will be sent to your clients email,if you have the password,login ASAP and get the verification code or Else Client need to be online to give you code.
Afterwards you confirm your code,You will then have your Order number Which you will use to review your "order Tracking number will be send to clients Email".
So you will use tracking number to track your goods from Delivery companys website, depends on carrier (line).

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
why is it so important to keep due today charge at ? if theres tax cant i just pay the tax? even with tax $40 for a phone thats worth, say, $1200 retail is a come up any way you look at it...that phone will fetch minimum $400 cash on the street even in a pinch, double that if youre patient and have the luxury of waiting nd walking away until you get good offers. But i know i can fence new iphones and galaxy 9 and newer at half price standing on my head, fuhgettaboutit! so will that work, or is $0 due today essential for the method to work? Thanks in ad`vance comrade!

Top Bottom