Unverified Package for sale: wealthy bus owner fullz with several card/id scans

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
Hello Friends:

This is my first time posting something for sale on this forum, ive been a vip member for awhile and love this forum, i taught myself to be a moderate carder in a year with much help from this forum. Good men like our Admin ASCARDING, our brother CRDPRO, and members like KYLEXYZ and many others have been so helpful and given freely so much info and encouragement I consider them mentors and Brothers, and all of you good members are my Brothers and Comrades as we work together to live a better life. This is my full-time career and I love it!

My skills are not yet at a level where I can get full potential from this pack I put together, so im considering selling it to someone else because it is too valuable to risk blowing it. This is the kind of thing that comes along in our work very seldom. Heres the deal:

There is a wealthy business owner here in the U.S. whom I met through some other people I network with. He is a mortician and funeral director who owns and operates three locations: he is also a drug addict. Whilst he was in his bliss, sucking his soul through the glass dick as we say, I personally got hold of this mans wallet and took pictures, good clear pictures, of his DL, Business License showing hes a licensed mortician and funeral director, his SSN card, two business debit cards from a small local bank (pure gold), his MSC plat 517805, BOA personal debit visa 474477, two disco 601100, and a few other cards 444796 etc...all are valid and active as of this post. I know his addresses are valid because ive been to them, 2 homes both waterfront, 2 boats, and 3 business addresses and infos. pics are all front and back, and clear!

I know the potential earnings from what I have here, and for the right price I will sell it all. Nothing has been used for work, yet...if I sell this I will sell it to ONE PERSON ONLY and he or she will have full and exclusive use of it to do as they wish. I could even offer my services as a sort of "inside man" on the ground for certain jobs we could discuss as I have access to this man at will. For the right price, I could coordinate with the buyer so that at a precise time when work is being performed on your end I could ensure that our fat cat is soaring through the galaxies on his smoke cloud and thus not worried about the cares of the world and finance whilst you commense the work you wish to perform. we could be partners of sorts, or you can buy the package and then go your way as I go mine and we wont speak of it again, the choice is yours Friends. The question is to sell or to sit on this and await the right buyer. Once sold I will delete everything and the buyer will be the ONLY one to possess this info, I will not sell twice or anything else shady. I am a man of my word. I am a thief, but I DO NOT steal from my own, my brothers and comrades. The one who does this is a rat and a snake, I never scam my fellows.

Im accepting intelligent offers, no low ballers. The right person with the right skill-set could secure their future with this one job. I make no guarantees of your success, that depends on you, and I also do not encourage or condone any illegal action. This package is for informative and educational purposes and fully disavow and indemnify myself and the ascarding.com forum from any and all responsibility or penalty that may come from the use, or misuse, of this information.

Top Bottom