Payment Systems Dumps & CVV2 Cards from 8Bitsman

8BitsMan

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, cybercrooks!

Would you like to buy dumps and credit cards with cvv2 from the legendary 8Bitsman ? In my shop you will find fresh firsthand dumps & cards at a great price!

What you can buy:

• Dumps with Track 1 & Track 2 and billing zip code

• Сredit Cards with CVV2

• Social Security Numbers and Date of Birth lookups

What makes me different:

• Auction that allows you to reserve, bid and outbid others who want to purchase exotic BINs

• Free gift/dump for everyday shoppers

• Social Security Number & Date of Birth lookup service to change PIN or approve large transactions for the dumps & cards you buy

• Dumps with billing zip codes

• Lottery where anyone can win large amount of money

• 3 crab rating is fixed for old school and high deposit customers

• Fully automated loan/credit request system

Payment methods:

• Bitcoin

• Litecoin

• Cryptocheck

Terms & Conditions as well as replacement policy are available on the website for registered users. Registration is free.

Regular daily updates 7 times a week. Plus you can grab the most exotic bins in the Auction. Bid on the rare 101 bins and outbid others to grab them!

Good luck with your bin choices! Stay safe & healthy !

CONTACT US;

TELEGRAM: + 1 (657) 720 7222

JABBER : [email protected]

SKPYE : [email protected]

EMAIL: [email protected]

TEXT NUMBER: +1 (501) 499-9092

Store Milk

Reaction score
This vendor is the best you will ever see. Hands down. I have dealt with him for some time now. Use him and you make money! He is honest and serious about business. Will replace bad dumps and is all round great service to deal with. I don’t post often, but I’ve to give good reputation to the best vendor in this game right now. Get with him and get money. Serious carders only!

Pncho

Reaction score
I have bought from him 2 times now and the guy had very good work! i got 201's from him and every one popped off very nice. He is very quick with replacements and does not give you a hard time. I would say he is doing real business here, not games like others.

Haydeen

Reaction score
bro you are wellcome to this forum, all carders i vouch for this seller, i work with him many time's. and i never regret, everytime i buy from him i never ask for replacement because his dumps has good approval rate. bro keep it up the good work, thanks

Templario

Reaction score
yeah this vendor is 100% legit. started my week with him and made profits on all dumps bought from him, will definitely buy again plus he is stress less and instant delivery he knows what he is doing. keep it up bro.

SlizedJr

Reaction score
buy for my POS 6 dumps from this seller they all hitting 3k in any of them. GOOD SELLER very recommended, HONEST and GREAT COMMUNICATION and bonus publicity

Yaboimc

Reaction score
we just did test order with this vendor and we must say he is polite and fast on delivery so A++ for his speed! we will let you guys know ratio results tomorrow when we work on them . Thanks bro

binhd

Reaction score
He makes a post and also open new different account to reply the post in a you will be convinced that this review are coming from other members. All lies, if not why are all good replies newbie????

I ripped me $100

Top Bottom