Tips How to find cardable shops and non-vbv merchants

xanix

Advanced
Reaction score
Merchant account – an account for accepting payments via Bank cards, by Bank or in any other way through an online payment on the site. Individuals or legal entities register in the merchant account to open an account, which is then used to accept payments on the Internet. Don't confuse it with a payment aggregator!

CARDABLE SHOP SEARCH

Remember that just search queries - words that you enter in any search engine in the query string, for example: buy apple iPhone 12, or buy MacBook pro, or buy Gucci jeans. You won't be able to find a suitable site right away, as you'll have to go through dozens or hundreds of pages. Since on the first pages of search engines – there will always be shopping giants, such as BestBuy, Amazon, Seers, and so on. You can work with them, but they require a completely different approach and experience. Take the first available CC and carding 10K dollars will not work, do not try.

What are we going to do? I'll tell you that there are actually a lot of options.

Type #1 is SEO-optimized queries:

1. You can search for shops using SEO-optimization resources from one of the sites of the desired topic. SEO optimization is a set of measures for internal and external optimization of the site, to promote it in search engines. Accordingly, the higher the site's position in the search engine, the greater the traffic, and accordingly, higher-frequency queries are used to promote it.

For example: when you request Gucci jeans, Google returns the following picture. http://prntscr.com/gpqxsz, let's take the 5th site as an example: http://prntscr.com/gpqxig

Go to the site, find any necessary category ( in this case, skinny jeans) and right - click on the free field in the browser field.

We need the string View Page Source http://prntscr.com/gpqy48 - click on it and get this: http://prntscr.com/gpqyez -we can see that the meta name – line contains queries that promote this page

We just need to compile the queries with our own and go search more precisely, for example: if you make such a request "clothes shop+inurl:super slim jeans", then Google will give you Screenshot

2. Shops can also be searched through "query operators", which you can read more about here Как правильно составить поисковой запрос Google. - tilromen and even better, study them on SEO forums, and find a lot of interesting things there.

As an example, I will give the following query operator: clothes shop+ inurl:e-gift - will give us a list of shops that have the phrase e-gift in the link, or "clothes totes egift" - double quotes allow you to find only the expression that they contain.

3. Alexa. A very convenient tool for finding stores or what is Alexa and why is it needed? https://www.alexa.com/ this is the Wikipedia of all sites on the Internet, yes, believe me.

It conducts static correspondence, audits, and creates reports on sites.

In the paid version, you can order an audit of your site here and it will tell you what can be improved. But we are interested in something elsethis is the top site chart. Yes, as on the radio broadcast there is a top song chart, here on Alex, you will find a top list of sites.

The question arises, why?- I will answer that this way you can find a shop and our shops are not in the top, but somewhere in the middle or slightly lower. Since there is usually less fraud on them, but manual verification of orders is often found, there are fewer orders, and therefore there were fewer attempts to cheat, etc. Alexa - Top Sites by Category: Top

Here are the search filters where you can select by country, the specifics of the store's products, and so on.

4. Search using docks. Only a few people have ever encountered this concept, so let's take a look at the concept of dorks and what it is so that we can understand how you can use it in your future work.

DORKS are a list of various specific queries to the search engine used in the process (downloading from the server) site databases. In other words, a request to the search engine, in response to which the system will return a list of pages of sites that contain this very DORK in the address.

It is most often used for hacking databases by means of SQL injections into site databases through certain vulnerabilities of template sites or sites based on the constructor or public system.

Hackers use databases from very many dorks, although sometimes they squeeze all the juice (s) from any one, the information about which (hole on the site) was bought somewhere. Special programs search search engines for pages that are suitable for dorks and write them to a file. Further, the hacker already scans the database of received sites for vulnerabilities with another program, as a result of which he finds a couple of (or maybe a dozen) leaky sites from which he then pumps out the database (account passwords, e-mails, etc.).

Where can I get them? You can do anything complicated yourself, a lot of videos on YouTube. You can buy ready-made ones, but I don't recommend it.

Dorks are a certain type of vulnerability that you create , then throw a dumper into sql to merge the database either MAIL; HASH or MAIL:password AND in our case we just use IT to search for stores

Type # 2 – auctions, markets, thematic forums, forums with reviews about products and shops, etc.

1. Shops can also be searched through eBay, but not everyone has their own sites, you need to search. Just go to the product we are interested in and see information about the seller, if it is a shop – we will see that the page is usually colorfully designed, and the seller's name is like: freeshippngshoes, bestshoes, goodwatches, etc. Study carefully.
  2. Then we just need to enter this data in Google and go to the store's website, if one exists. However, it is not always possible to immediately bypass the shop's anti-fraud system, sometimes it is easier to drive it into the eBay
  3. Shops can also be searched through Amazon. Go to amazon.com, enter a query in the search bar, such as SSD. We are interested in the left column http://prntscr.com/dusrr7, go down below, we need the line "Seller" and click "See More" http://prntscr.com/dussij , we will be taken to the next page http://prntscr.com/dust0d. This page shows sellers of products in this category. All we have to do is copy their names and paste them into Google, and then follow the same procedure as the previous one.
  4. You can also search for shops on thematic forums, for example: forum of young mothers, or fishing forum. With the right approach and C - you will merge a bunch of shops that will take a very long time to search on the Internet.
  5. Thanks to the young mother Michelle-suggested a great shop with expensive baby strollers and a fuck antifraud system. Unfortunately, the shop was closed, and the strollers arrived in any country)
  6. Shops can be found on the site resellerratings.com
  7. Store ratings drop-down menu at the top. There, select browse all stores by category and from the left there will be a menu with categories. For example, select clothing and jewelry. We see "sort by" and click
  8. This will display the lowest-rated sites on the first page. But these sites have 468 pages in the clothing and fashion section. About 70% of them are zero-rated, and about three - quarters of those 70% are small, well-performing stores. Sometimes there are shops, like on this site there is no rating at all, but in fact the shop is large and horseradish will just send it.
  9. In fact, there are many ways to find the right stores with the right product, but I most often use these methods of work. I recommend that you experiment with query operators, as this is the fastest and most convenient way to search for stores.
  10. In my experience, sometimes large stores send much better than small ones, but this is more of an exception and straight hands than just luck). Try to break through all the shops you like.
  11. Sometimes it happens that a scam shop gets caught, for example, I met one where the iPhone 12 cost 399 bucks, so it's better not to hit the Mat in such shops, they were created by our colleagues to collect the CC. Carefully study the shop before carding!
  12. read its terms and conditions of delivery, communicate with its support team, and so on.
  13. Markets
  14. Search for shops on markets is simple, you go to google or any other search engine, but still Google is a giant and many people strive there.
  15. First, log in only from the ip address of the country where you are looking for the product. Since Google filters out stores by country.
    For example: I went to the Google site under ip USA and entered the xgimi Z6 request http://prntscr.com/nzvz7r this is a video projector. We http://prntscr.com/nzvzr0 You can immediately see the block from sponsors, but this is not our goal, since there are always top shops here, but above we see the shopping tab, which is what we need. The essence of the search here is due to filters, we set the necessary requirements and filter out the top shops, find the appropriate option.
  16. Xgimi Z6 arrived successfully and was ordered from one of the stores on Yandex. market. By the way, I really liked it. So go ahead, analyze and try, the main thing is to record everything, every move. Especially at the initial stage, this is important, so you will understand what you did wrong or Vice versa.

MERCHANTS

Merchant account
– an account for accepting payments via bank cards, by bank or in any other way through an online payment on the site.
individuals or legal entities register in the merchant account to open an account, which is then used to accept payments on the Internet.
To make it more clear to you, we will talk about the shop as if we are creating it like LEGO for ourselves.

Payment gateway - a hardware and software package that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.

• Payment form - a page on the seller's website that contains an HTML form that contains a number of necessary parameters (seller's ID, amount, and payment comment).
  • Payment page - a page or set of pages where the buyer sees the purchase data again, and they are given the option to cancel the payment, log in, or select certain options.
  • Payment status pages ("Success URL" and "Fail URL") - pages on the seller's website to which the buyer is redirected in case of successful or unsuccessful completion of the payment process;
  • Payment result page ("Result URL») - a page on the seller's website that is called by the payment gateway bot regardless of the buyer's actions (even if the buyer's connection is interrupted after payment and they cannot go to the payment status page, the payment result page will be called). The payment result page accepts data about the last payment transaction, and it is at this stage that the necessary changes related to this payment should be made.

In addition to the payment systems themselves, where you can create a merchant account, there are also intermediaries – this is a payment aggregator, so at the very beginning I said do not confuse these concepts.

Aggregator (e-Commerce) - a company operating in the e-Commerce market that establishes multiple agreements with individual payment systems and service providers, as well as with Telecom operators to facilitate the process of organizing payment for goods by consumers via the Internet.

To determine the merch, I most often use the site builtwith.com, - anyone who has the opportunity can buy a subscription there for their hard-earned money, it costs 500 bucks a month, do not try to carding – it will not work!

The easiest ways:

1) Enter the address of the shop in the line and on the site itself, look in the payment section or in the Terms section, which should describe the payment gateway that processes the payment.

2) Sometimes the merch is not shown, then you have to look out for redirects in the browser. Screenshot or at the time of filling in the details, hover over the data and open the q element in Firefox in the inspector or ctrl+shif+I in Google chrome and search for data, or when you click pay, track changes.

3) Sometimes you have to hit at random, this also happens. When the code is hidden by other code or functions in the code.

As for Euro merchandise, most often you can see them during checkout, that is, when you are already driving in the map, since most Euro shops do not place information about merchandise on the initial pages.

Taking into account the specifics of setting up the system in stores, it often happens that stores do not see the full address of the holder, but only see the ZIP. Therefore, sometimes it is advisable to take the card under the zip of the middleman/drop, and drive in their address bill=ship. These shops can only be found using tests. I also recommend that you take a roll call and send your favorite shops for small amounts to the holder's address in order to see the movement on the map.

Here are some examples of Euro merchants:

SagePay (Сага) - VBV always, every shop likes different types of cards. There is no safe deposit box for AMEX. UK and USA eat a lot, but not all the bins. If the card is entered, it is almost always sent. As for air travel, the same principle applies.

Stub Hub + virtual pos terminal – very often found on sites that sell tickets to various events. It is quite difficult to drive in this merch, VB-always, YUSU could not get in even once, only EY. It burns everything down to the color of your socks, but it's worth it).

BancaSella is one of the great VBV merchants stores. With a bang USA and UK under reset. Sometimes there is a miracle and there is non VBV. 100% hit if the transactions has passed.

Adyen is also a handsome guy, all countries climb, there is no safe deposit box, discovery is available in most shops, and this is a sure bypass of the VBV. However, even with the entered card, the shop can get to the bottom of it. As for flights/hotels – if the card is entered, 100% hit. Reservations and tickets, read in your pocket

Bucharoo is a sophisticated Dutch merch. VBV/Safecay but it is extremely rare – rather an exception. However, there are shops with which, having developed SI, you can carding the MSRP of the USU or other EU Mat.

Wirecard - there is non VBV, as well as amex practically, perfectly eats USA CC, at least 3 months ago, when I tested it. It also happens without VBV.

Erstes - the same Wirecard.

SaferPay - VBV, only in the business unit. Sometimes without VBV.

Euro payment service - USA CC goes perfectly under reset. UK CC eats at least 5K, without any complaints

Zerogrey - as before eats everything, only serve fresher bins. There is a 99% chance that the first order will need rendering.

If it is done well (photo and not a scan), then success is guaranteed. I advise you to always start an ACC in the store, if the card survives after the first shipment, then make the most of it.

PayPal and all its brothers - it's clear here, I don't consider it.

Top Bottom