Serafim

Advanced
Reaction score
To do this, we need to have: a virtual machine on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1.

VPN (if any) should be on the main machine (only tunnels or socks on the virtual machine).
And a configured firewall.
Control Panel

podmena-webrtc-300x149.jpg

Click on "Advanced settings"

podmena-webrtc1-300x136.jpg

Next, click on "Windows Firewall Properties".

podmena-webrtc2.jpg

Then, in all three tabs, point to "Outbound connections: Block".

podmena-webrtc3.jpg

Next, go to Outbound Rules and click on New Rule.

podmena-webrtc4-300x162.jpg

We select "Program".

podmena-webrtc5-300x236.jpg

We indicate the application that should go online (Bitvise, proxyfier).

However, do not forget that the main application can use auxiliary ones to connect to tunnels or socks (usually putty or plink in the folder with the main application), they will also need to be added to the exceptions.

podmena-webrtc6-300x232.jpg

We indicate "Allow the connection"

podmena-webrtc7-300x229.jpg

Next, set the name of the network and close the setting.

We are trying to connect to the Internet in our case using Bitvise and tunnels. If everything was done correctly, then WebRTC will show us only the intranet IP without the external one. It should look something like this

podmena-webrtc8-300x244.jpg

If so, then everything is fine. Now we need WebRTC to show the IP we need.

If you have Windows XP, you can install the loopback adapter like this:

Now we need to create a loopback adapter to trick WebRTC. To do this, go to the equipment manager and select "Add legacy hardware" in the "Action" menu by clicking on the "Network adapters" section.

podmena-webrtc9.jpg

We choose manual installation. We select "Network adapters".

podmena-webrtc10.jpg

Select "Microsoft" and select "Microsoft Loopback Adapter".

podmena-webrtc11.jpg

After installation, go to the settings of this adapter. And we indicate in its properties the IP that showed us the Whoer. In my case it is 64.53.67.252

Then we save and run the command line. In the command line, write the following

Code:
route add ( tunnel / sock address ) mask 255.255 . 255.255 (default gateway) metric 1

To find out the Default gateway, enter the "ipconfig" command line. If the line is empty, look for the gateway address in the virtual machine network settings. In my case, I enter in the command line

Code:
route add 64.53 . 67.252 mask 255.255 . 255.255 192.168 . 111.2 metric 1

If everything is OK, then the command line will respond. If you receive an error with the text "The requested operation requires elevation" then run the command line as administrator. Delete the old rule with the command

Code:
route delete ( tunnel / sock address ) mask 255.255 . 255.255 (default gateway) metric 1

Set a new rule with the command

Code:
route add (tunnel / sock address) mask 255.255 . 255.255 (default gateway) metric 1

Specify the IP shown in Whoer in the adapter

podmena-webrtc12-300x150.jpg

Now let's go to whoer.net. We update the page a couple of times and if everything is ok then the following will be

podmena-webrtc13-300x182.jpg

We don't believe our eyes and go to check on diafygi.github.io

podmena-webrtc14-300x189.jpg

You can disable WebRTC in Chrome using the "WebRTC Leak Prevent" application located in the Chrome Web Store. To cheat it is enough to raise the second NAT.

Automatic replacement
Checked with Bitvise + Proxifier on three tunnels and always changed as needed. But it didn't work for me with the Proxifier Portable version, I twisted it in different ways, but for plinker it is better to use it. Someone also identified the wrong address. Everything is individual and depends on the configuration of your system.
Download

An existing program was reworked using a different connection method. Through Proxifier Portable, it has already synchronized with the site for checking the address and changing it on the network adapter. I tested three tunnels, on one for some reason I determined the wrong address, but in the same subnet.
Download

Semi-automatic replacement, by hand, but also in one click. In my case, exactly this method came up, since before that I practically used it, only editing two bat files and entering everything manually. Well, there is no synchronization with the site, so you don't need to install anything before, work on your already configured clients.

Code:
@Echo off
title WebRTC Changer
echo Enter SSH IP : set / p ip = ^ & gt ;

cls
@Echo on
netsh interface ip set address "lan" static % ip % 255.255 . 255.0
route add % ip % mask 255.255 . 255.255 192.168 . 1.1 metric 1
echo Complete !
pause

Top Bottom