Rooftop1

Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
ok
\

Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Nicely done mate.

krieger85

Reaction score

Thanks

2YilOmegaLul

Regular
Reaction score

thunks

propty233

Reaction score

jj

Hub_cap3a

Reaction score

Daycare1

Reaction score

Ty

Daycare1

Reaction score

Ty

richboylaw

Reaction score

K

Letsgerrit011

Reaction score

Yet to see

tanisha89

Reaction score

Hi

Thienquoc1813

Reaction score
Phương pháp bị rò rỉ | NHẬN SMS miễn phí-Xác minh điện thoại
* Văn bản ẩn: không thể được trích dẫn. *

Bây giờ bạn nên có một số. Để xem tin nhắn SMS, hãy chuyển đến tùy chọn # (Số điện thoại) -> Số hoạt động
Nhấp vào số và tiến tới "Nhật ký tin nhắn". Nhớ thay "Outcoming" thành "Incoming".

LƯU Ý: Nếu bạn cần xác minh Google, hãy sử dụng số của Vương quốc Anh!
PHƯƠNG PHÁP NÀY ĐÃ RA MẮT ĐƯỢC MỘT SỐ GIỜ MÌNH QUYẾT ĐỊNH ĐỂ CÁC BẠN BIẾT CHO NHỮNG NGƯỜI CHƯA BIẾT VÀ Mệt mỏi khi sử dụng TextNow
Được rồi

Piffcat

Reaction score

thanks

Top Bottom