Jerrijc

Premium
Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow

DirtyDubz

Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Awesome!

Reaction score

coo,

Marc

Reaction score

febemi6415

Reaction score
This method requires your phone number to be verified while signing up for twilio

birdman01

Reaction score

cool

Acecocco

Reaction score

Thanks

richpoe1234

Reaction score

lets see it

Pulovery

Regular
Reaction score
просочившийся метод | ПОЛУЧИТЕ бесплатную SMS-подтверждение телефона
* Скрытый текст: нельзя цитировать. *

Теперь у вас должен быть номер. Чтобы просмотреть SMS-сообщения, перейдите к опции # (Номера телефонов) -> Активные номера.
Нажмите на номер и перейдите в «Журнал сообщений». Не забудьте изменить «Исходящий» на «Входящий».

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ. Если вам нужно подтвердить Google, используйте номер Великобритании!
ЭТОТ МЕТОД ПРИМЕНЯЕТСЯ НЕСКОЛЬКО СЕЙЧАС Я РЕШИЛ ПОЗНАКОМИТЬСЯ С ЛЮДЯМИ, КОТОРЫЕ НЕ ЗНАЮТ И УСТАЛИ ИСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬ TextNowhey

hoebilly

Reaction score

any update on this?

Top Bottom