Serafim

Advanced
Reaction score
VENMO
Venmo accounts are easy as fuck to create. So let's create one real quick then I'll talk about how to get some money in to the account and how to transfer it in to the bank drop.

1 - Go to Facebook and create an account with your fullz name. Once you made the account, go to the profile and at a minimum set a profile picture and a cover photo. If you plan to use the Venmo quite a bit, I suggest trying to fill out a little more info and even adding some random people as friends. Yes, people will accept random friends!

Now lets talk about setting up your PayPal.

PAYPAL
I usually make a business PayPal (sometimes personal accounts if I have a CC fullz so I can try and open PayPal Credit) to go with just about every bank drop I make, unless for some reason I decide I will not be needing it or because I'm like fuck dude just another PayPal to manage and blow it off. You never know when a PayPal will come in handy though. I really do recommend having at least a few clean PayPal accounts on standby. You can buy all kinds of shit with PayPal accounts like your BEENVERIFIED account, Google Voice accounts and all kinds of other shit on Fiver, etc. Plus, as they age you can use them to withdraw funds from your bank drop and cash out the PayPal with services like WeSellCrypto.com, more on that later. For now let's talk about opening a PayPal
business account the proper way to ensure you won't get limited or 21 day holds when you are trying to make the initial deposit in a timely manner.

1 - So first off lets go to Paypal.com and click to Sign Up. Select Business account. Easy right?!

PRO TIP: If you are wanting to work with PayPal transfers, you should make progressive transactions on your PayPal account over a period of two weeks
while withdrawing funds in to your bank drop. Do this while working up to the amount you want to receive in dirty funds and then you can hire Cashoutmoneyteam or whoever to send you the dirty funds to your PayPal account. Withdraw that money to your bank drop and PayPal can't get it back.
They will not be able to chargeback your bank account and this will help tremendously in aging your bank account and make you lots of dough too.
Ok friends, this concludes my bank drop portion of training. I hope that you have learned A LOT of good shit here. I have tried my best to be as descriptive and detailed as possible. I really want you guys to succeed and make a killing in your fraud efforts! Next I will cover how to properly setup, manage and card your Stripe account!

Clintto

Reaction score
Non vbv apple method ( mackoobs & iphones %100 working

Wireless account for iphone 15 pro max + method

🇺🇸3D SECURE Gateway Method

(all accounts and cards bypass security.

Bank log cash out method

Gift Cards Shopping tutorial (100% working )

………….

Money Transfers

…………………………………………..

CASH APP FLIPS

PAYPAL TRANSFER

BANK TRANSFERS

PayPal and bank logs available

Telegram @ drail66

🇺🇸✅2 Factor verification Gateway ,bypass every Security check.

…………………………………….

Hit me up let's work

Don't Waste Your money for nothing before contacting us .Contact us now for real time business .

telegram @ drail66

Top Bottom