Virtual Carding Carding Cryptocurrencies - Buy Bitcoin via CC (for beginners)

al capone

Advanced
Reaction score

Carding Cryptocurrencies - Buy Bitcoin via CC (for beginners)

In it I will describe one of the many topics on the Internet in the field of carding, which will allow you to recoup your investment in one day and get a plus from $ 10000 per day (depending on the availability of material in shops and on your perseverance).
It was developed by me personally in search of everyone's desired way to get bitcoins directly from the CC.
In the presented scheme, I will tell you about a way to quickly take away finances from the
bourgeoisie, and we will be animated exclusively by transferring money from a credit card (hereinafter referred to as CC) directly into Bitcoins (hereinafter referred to as BTC).
In one round, we will receive up to $ 1000 to our bitcoin wallet, in my free time I drove 14 cards a day.

So, let's get down to business.
To implement the scheme, we need:
1. Dedicated Server (rdp);​
2. Mail to gmail.com, aol.com;​
3. CC with the following bins, which were tested by me personally​

(First Premier bank):
4. USA number for receiving SMS from the system - you can use Google Voice (hereinafter GV), because almost all free numbers have already been used by me ;-)
5. Breaking through SSN - Social Security Number (social security number) and DOB - Date of Birth of the cardholder;
6. And finally, the site of the system itself through which we will carding the bourgeoisie:

Bitcoin Wallet & Prepaid Cards

We are an all-in-one blockchain payment gateway providing digital currency wallets, prepaid cards and processing solutions for businesses and merchants!
cryptopay.me

Coinmama | Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency Online

Coinmama is the leading cryptocurrency exchange platform to buy & sell crypto with credit card, debit card or bank transfer. Join the millions of users worldwide trusting Coinmama since 2013.
www.coinmama.com

Bitfinex | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Bitcoin Trading | Futures Trading | Margin Trading

Bitfinex is the longest-running and most liquid major cryptocurrency exchange. Founded in 2012, it has become the go-to platform for traders & institutional investors.
www.bitfinex.com

https://www.coinbase.com

Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card or Debit Card Instantly | Paybis

Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card or Debit Card instantly. Best Price in the world, 24/7 customer service, serving 48 U.S. states and 180+ countries, loved by millions!
paybis.com

Your Platform for Buying Cryptocurrency

Simple, Secure & Instant
www.xcoins.com

Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO

Buy and sell Bitcoins for USD or EUR with payment cards or via bank transfers easily. Get into Bitcoin Trading on the worldwide Bitcoin Exchange.
cex.io

Bridging fiat and crypto worlds | Mercuryo

Seamless enterprise solutions gateway
mercuryo.io

Buy Bitcoin with Credit or Debit Card Instantly

Buy Bitcoin online with a credit or debit card instantly using Wunderbit for USD, EUR or RUB. Buy top cryptocurrencies fast and secure.
wunderbit.co

Buy, Sell and Exchange Crypto Ultra-Fast

Sichere, lizenzierte und vertrauenswürdige Krypto-Austauschdienste stehen Ihnen zur Verfügung. Kaufen, verkaufen oder tauschen Sie alle führenden Münzen nach Ihren Wünschen und erhalten Sie einen erstaunlichen Cashback von bis zu 1%. Mehrere Zahlungsmethoden, benutzerfreundliche Oberfläche...
switchere.com

BTCBIT.NET buy and sell cryptocurrency via VISA/MASTERCARD with low commission

Buy or sell Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency with VISA/MasterCard or other popular payment methods. BTCBIT.NET - instant purchase and sale of crypto currency with low commission.
btcbit.net

ChangeNOW | Crypto Exchange | Fast BTC to ETH, XRP, BCH, XMR, NEO Exchange

Instant non-custodial limitless cryptocurrency exchange service - exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, XMR at the best rates, no account needed! Buy BTC with USD and EUR in a few simple steps!
changenow.io

itez.com — Buy Bitcoin with your bank card

Fast transactions, best rates on the market, Fair pricing approach, secure and legal, easy integration.
itez.com

Good luck to everyone, remember that carding is also a job, and not always easy, but generally grateful!

Jaysu

Banned
Reaction score
1. On the indicated sites, it is not required to indicate ssn or dob owner.
2. It is necessary to register an account in the name of the cardholder.
3. For large transfers, account verification is required, you can order all the necessary documents (scans of CC or selfies) from document services.
4. If you find sites where you can buy cryptocurrency and you need to specify ssn, dob or other information, then you can find this information on sites to search for the necessary information on the Internet, or use the services to find (lookup) the necessary information.
5. If you need to confirm your account by SMS, then use a temporary phone number for $ 1.
You can also buy not just CC + CVV, but immediately a CC fullz, which will already include all the necessary information, but it will cost a little more.

Billion$

Regular
Reaction score
3. For large transfers, account verification is required, you can order all the necessary documents (scans of CC or selfies) from document services.
4. If you find sites where you can buy cryptocurrency and you need to specify ssn, dob or other information, then you can find this information on sites to search for the necessary information on the Internet, or use the services to find (lookup) the necessary information.
5. If you need to confirm your account by SMS, then use a temporary phone number for $ 1.
You can also buy not just CC + CVV, but immediately a CC fullz, which will already include all the necessary information, but it will cost a little more.
Pls I need list of the forums you talked about will appreciate it thanks

Reaction score
excellent

physics

Reaction score

In it I will describe one of the many topics on the Internet in the field of carding, which will allow you to recoup your investment in one day and get a plus from $ 10000 per day (depending on the availability of material in shops and on your perseverance).
It was developed by me personally in search of everyone's desired way to get bitcoins directly from the CC.
In the presented scheme, I will tell you about a way to quickly take away finances from the
bourgeoisie, and we will be animated exclusively by transferring money from a credit card (hereinafter referred to as CC) directly into Bitcoins (hereinafter referred to as BTC).
In one round, we will receive up to $ 1000 to our bitcoin wallet, in my free time I drove 14 cards a day.

(First Premier bank):
4. USA number for receiving SMS from the system - you can use Google Voice (hereinafter GV), because almost all free numbers have already been used by me ;-)
5. Breaking through SSN - Social Security Number (social security number) and DOB - Date of Birth of the cardholder;
6. And finally, the site of the system itself through which we will carding the bourgeoisie:

We are an all-in-one blockchain payment gateway providing digital currency wallets, prepaid cards and processing solutions for businesses and merchants!
cryptopay.me

Coinmama is the leading cryptocurrency exchange platform to buy & sell crypto with credit card, debit card or bank transfer. Join the millions of users worldwide trusting Coinmama since 2013.
www.coinmama.com

Bitfinex | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Bitcoin Trading | Futures Trading | Margin Trading

Bitfinex is the longest-running and most liquid major cryptocurrency exchange. Founded in 2012, it has become the go-to platform for traders & institutional investors.
www.bitfinex.com

Coinbase – Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more with trust

Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card or Debit Card instantly. Best Price in the world, 24/7 customer service, serving 48 U.S. states and 180+ countries, loved by millions!
paybis.com

Simple, Secure & Instant
www.xcoins.com

Buy and sell Bitcoins for USD or EUR with payment cards or via bank transfers easily. Get into Bitcoin Trading on the worldwide Bitcoin Exchange.
cex.io

mercuryo.io

Buy Bitcoin online with a credit or debit card instantly using Wunderbit for USD, EUR or RUB. Buy top cryptocurrencies fast and secure.
wunderbit.co

Sichere, lizenzierte und vertrauenswürdige Krypto-Austauschdienste stehen Ihnen zur Verfügung. Kaufen, verkaufen oder tauschen Sie alle führenden Münzen nach Ihren Wünschen und erhalten Sie einen erstaunlichen Cashback von bis zu 1%. Mehrere Zahlungsmethoden, benutzerfreundliche Oberfläche...
switchere.com

Buy or sell Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency with VISA/MasterCard or other popular payment methods. BTCBIT.NET - instant purchase and sale of crypto currency with low commission.
btcbit.net

Instant non-custodial limitless cryptocurrency exchange service - exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, XMR at the best rates, no account needed! Buy BTC with USD and EUR in a few simple steps!
changenow.io

Fast transactions, best rates on the market, Fair pricing approach, secure and legal, easy integration.
itez.com
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Good luck to everyone, remember that carding is also a job, and not always easy, but generally grateful!

KYLEXYY

Premium
Reaction score
no longer works.

ALL BTC EXCHANGE SITES LIKE COINMAMA AND COINBASE NEEDS HIGH VERIFICATION = ID + SELFIE + SELFIE WITH ID + SELFIE WITH ID WITH LETTER + SELFIE VIDEO WITH ID + DOCUMENT ADDRESS.

COINBASE HAS SMS + EMAIL 2FACTOR. SO WHEN EVEN IF YOU GET COINBASE LOG YOU STILL NEED TO BYPASS SMS + EMAIL VERIFICATION AUTHENTICATION.

sami58

Reaction score
no longer works.

ALL BTC EXCHANGE SITES LIKE COINMAMA AND COINBASE NEEDS HIGH VERIFICATION = ID + SELFIE + SELFIE WITH ID + SELFIE WITH ID WITH LETTER + SELFIE VIDEO WITH ID + DOCUMENT ADDRESS.

COINBASE HAS SMS + EMAIL 2FACTOR. SO WHEN EVEN IF YOU GET COINBASE LOG YOU STILL NEED TO BYPASS SMS + EMAIL VERIFICATION AUTHENTICATION.
How much BTC carding is available on Coinbase without any IDs or passport or dv license verification?

KYLEXYY

Premium
Reaction score
How much BTC carding is available on Coinbase without any IDs or passport or dv license verification?
none.

any btc to buy

you need ID to verify your account
you need selfie
you need selie + ID
you need selfie + ID + note

berchenko2021

Premium
Reaction score
yes but can get around OTP no one ever seems to say yes

sami58

Reaction score
Is there any way or site where I can card at least $100-300 btc without any IDs?

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
yes, this is the issue im having. ive spent 2 days trying to find a site where i can buy btc with a high bal debit for which i have the pin. please if someone knows a way lmk and ill look out for you 100%

yes but can get around OTP no one ever seems to say yes
so youre saying that even when youve verified id and address on these sites you still cant buy btc because of otp bro? so essentially, its a lost cause now? what about with a debit and pin? also, on infinity store theres a seller called Donna that claims to have software to beat otp, but i cannot say if thats true or not, im only relaying to you what i saw her ads claiming, please know that up front...i hope that helps you comrade.

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
oh and i neglected to say this: she sounds to me extremely intelligent and capable, and her buyer ratings and reviews are all positive without exception, so all indicators are that shes legit (and also sexy in my opinion haha) i love a capable woman, if shes eastern euro even better, but i digress. the downside, and why her services are unavailable to me, shes expensive AF. Tuts are $300 plus and so on...so if your pockets are deep thats also a good indicator usually...as for myself, i continue to scratch in the dirt until i break through somehow.

If someone can recommend the best way to cash out large amounts at a time with high bal debit for which i have pin but not physical card...i have pics of front and back of both cvv and DL for holder...ill look out for anyone that helps me succeed with this, 100% my word. message me if anyone has advice.

berchenko2021

Premium
Reaction score
yes, this is the issue im having. ive spent 2 days trying to find a site where i can buy btc with a high bal debit for which i have the pin. please if someone knows a way lmk and ill look out for you 100%

so youre saying that even when youve verified id and address on these sites you still cant buy btc because of otp bro? so essentially, its a lost cause now? what about with a debit and pin? also, on infinity store theres a seller called Donna that claims to have software to beat otp, but i cannot say if thats true or not, im only relaying to you what i saw her ads claiming, please know that up front...i hope that helps you comrade.
thank you for that listen let me ask u this while we are here connected i am looking for a rfid long range item to help increase rfid reader some say u need nfc technology for this your opinion

bruce1937

Reaction score

(First Premier bank):

cryptopay.me

www.coinmama.com

www.bitfinex.com

Coinbase – Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more with trust

paybis.com

Simple, Secure & Instant
www.xcoins.com

cex.io

mercuryo.io

wunderbit.co

switchere.com

btcbit.net

changenow.io

itez.com

ill try

Toolone

Reaction score

(First Premier bank):

cryptopay.me

www.coinmama.com

www.bitfinex.com

paybis.com

Simple, Secure & Instant
www.xcoins.com

cex.io

mercuryo.io

wunderbit.co

switchere.com

btcbit.net

changenow.io

itez.com

lucifer619

Advanced
Reaction score

(First Premier bank):

cryptopay.me

www.coinmama.com

www.bitfinex.com

paybis.com

Simple, Secure & Instant
www.xcoins.com

cex.io

mercuryo.io

wunderbit.co

switchere.com

btcbit.net

changenow.io

itez.com

ccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Top Bottom