Soldier

Regular
Reaction score
The material and methods of work are divided depending on the countries and methods of receiving vbv (static, in SMS code, 2-fa in the application bank).

For example, what you can work with:

USA / UK cards with resetting the 3ds code - it is relatively painlessly reset to USA, by Uk it is reset by Dob and zip-code, but more and more often receiving by phone in SMS.

They drive in - climbs all over the world: in Asia, Europe and other regions.

Yes, for eu / ca / uk / au / usa, you can reset the 3ds code and put your own, knowing only Dob, but you need to look for bins that suit you, because less and less so easily you can change the code, and more and more often cards die after his change. But if you have the means, you can try to collect the bin database.

USA and other non-3ds countries:

Here it is already necessary to display statistics on what goes where, for example Usa non-vbv: it almost does not climb into Europe, but it will already climb into Asia. Also, it is quite difficult to find Eu bins without vbv, but in general it is real.

What is worth noting is that in Asia, almost everywhere the 3ds code goes to SMS, according to Eu there is still a static code, but this happens less and less often. Also, according to USA, large banks set the reception of a 3ds code by phone or it comes to the mail (but in general, there are still many banks with an easy 3ds reset via Dob or Ssn).

The trend in the market now is such that it is very difficult or almost impossible to buy a checkmate with a known code. A more possible option is to take it for a percentage of the profit (transaction amount), but it's not for me to tell you about it ...

In the selection of cards, it is not always worth giving preference only to bold bins, like gold / platinum / signature, because this is only one of the points when choosing a card, do not forget to look at the issuing bank, country. At least the country is for sure, in India there may be nothing on gold, and in Singapore there may be a lot of money on classic, here, in general, you need to include logic. I advise you to google countries and see what their situation is like.

To make it clearer, I will tell you about the methods of driving, using various materials (in general, this is all quite logical and all methods are based on what - where to beat and what to beat).

That is, we look at the credit card that we can buy, and look at the shop and where it delivers (don't forget about CI + study the store itself).

Let's say - USA / UK material with a dump can be driven into EU shops with vbv and delivered to any address, more precisely, they will not see it if you specify the billing address not from the card, since they do not have the AVS system.

Also how - to carding EU cards in the USA with delivery to Europe. Yes, they ask for docks, let there be verification, but if the shop is average and larger, and there is delivery, then they will definitely send it.

If there is material with a known vbv code, then let your imagination tell you where to carding it - this is either the most liquid product (gift, apple, etc.), or ... I think that when you have it in your hands you will be able to understand what to do with it, because it just doesn't come across ...

Sorting / defining 3ds protection for the shop (the presence of the merchandise).

This is relevant, since many shops may simply not indicate that they have 3ds protection. There is also the fact that (mainly in Asia) the "3ds" icon may be on the shop's website, but in fact it is not there, they just scare off fraudsters in this way.

To determine the presence of 3ds in a shop, I, as a rule, take a card that has 3ds and I know for sure, and drive it into shops, if the 3ds window opens (I showed a screenshot in the first article), then there is 3ds, if not, then no.

Nuances at work.

We pay attention to the "region lock", working with different countries, you may not be allowed to make a transaction in a country / shop other than the cardholder's country.

Also, remember about customs limits (I gave you this information in the articles about intermediaries).

The vbv page has its own anti-fraud system, which you need to go through, as a rule, this is not difficult, with the exception of already beaten Germany (returning to "region lock" - this is one of the ways the bank identifies fraudsters - the ip-address does not match the strange billing card ).

Cards with 3ds have a long charge (except for UK and USA) and if the payment has occurred, then the fault lies with the holder, the shop itself is not responsible for it, so even if the shop sees a request from the bank, it can send it.

The shop sees auto-vbv transactions as non-3ds.

Amex has an analogue of vbv - this is a safekey (but shops with the support of this protection are not very common).

In conclusion, I want to say that the trend is such that everywhere they try to have the 3ds code via SMS, or 2-fa through the application. Carding with a reset code: either die quickly, or the code simply cannot be reset. Considering that it is difficult to get material with a known code, it is worth it: to carding it into shops where there is no 3ds protection, or it is not on the CC, or auto-vbv.

Top Bottom