xanix

Advanced
Reaction score
Carding Method | Stuff from DesertCart
DesertCart - a shop created by Arabs and designed for super-fast worldwide delivery of all kinds of goods, the centers of which are located in the United States,
Great Britain and India. To begin with, I'll tell you the advantages of this shop, I came across it by accident when I was looking for one of the products myself while abroad, so I make an order and understand that the order arrives without any confirmations instant, it looks like Amazon, but in this case the percentage of charge is much less.

Pros further, absolutely not overdue, suitable for a spent material, well, the world wide delivery itself in just a few days. So, let's get to work. As always, I prefer to work with a real phone, in my case an iPhone, download the DesertCart application, before downloading, be sure to make a reset and configure the system for the country of the material.
We connect to the VPN / proxy from the phone and go to register, the data (phone number) is best indicated by a drop or some GV, but then you need ship to the US, I think you have caught the essence. TLF number from the country where the drive goes. We create mail for cardholder, and all other data for the CC holder as well.

Now we are setting up billing, there are 2 options here:

3b90cf95-9ce2-4831-8eb6-6e9888bae7c2.jpeg

Take profit! Enjoy

Poncho

Reaction score
Carding Method | Stuff from DesertCart
DesertCart - a shop created by Arabs and designed for super-fast worldwide delivery of all kinds of goods, the centers of which are located in the United States,
Great Britain and India. To begin with, I'll tell you the advantages of this shop, I came across it by accident when I was looking for one of the products myself while abroad, so I make an order and understand that the order arrives without any confirmations instant, it looks like Amazon, but in this case the percentage of charge is much less.

Pros further, absolutely not overdue, suitable for a spent material, well, the world wide delivery itself in just a few days. So, let's get to work. As always, I prefer to work with a real phone, in my case an iPhone, download the DesertCart application, before downloading, be sure to make a reset and configure the system for the country of the material.
We connect to the VPN / proxy from the phone and go to register, the data (phone number) is best indicated by a drop or some GV, but then you need ship to the US, I think you have caught the essence. TLF number from the country where the drive goes. We create mail for cardholder, and all other data for the CC holder as well.

Now we are setting up billing, there are 2 options here:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

3b90cf95-9ce2-4831-8eb6-6e9888bae7c2.jpeg

Take profit! Enjoy
Still works!

Top Bottom