al capone

Advanced
Reaction score
In this article, I will tell you how to cash out your cards through the service we mentioned above.

All the work will consist in buying from ourselves, as is often the case when cashing out, the essence is to register an account on beatstars and buy bits on your PayPal self-registers.

As I mentioned in the last article, if the seller did not buy a subscription, then 30% of the sale will go to the service, this option is not suitable for us, so first we need to buy a subscription, I did this with self-registration with linked CreditOne cards. We will also need PayPal selfreg, well, or an empty mail that is not registered in the PP, it is better if it is selfreg rocked by <url> transits, since payment is made by send.

We buy a subscription, I did it the third time, the payment went through, but bitstars itself wrote that there was some error.

dfab12a387b106db97614.jpg

We can also use exchangers or exchanges. I'll tell you a little more about the slightly strange, but at the same time working method of cashing out on Qiwi. After looking at the exchange rates, I saw that the average commission is 15%

This method reduces losses by up to 9% or even less. to do this, we will use the largest donation service called donationalerts.

To work, we will need an account with a linked Qiwi, there will be no problems with registration, I think I will not describe it. After creating a donation, you can safely go to donate to yourself, the service commission is 7.5% when paying for PP, withdrawal commissions are different.

It is most profitable to withdraw to a Bank card, as we do not forget that the QIWI itself will then charge us 2%+50p when withdrawing to the card. But this is only suitable for those of my colleagues who are in the Russian Federation, for brothers from the CIS, only kiwi or WebMoney is suitable. You can also immediately pay a commission from the PayPal by clicking on the heart.

The limits for payment of PP are $ 200 per transaction. Funds are withdrawn automatically at 3:00 Moscow time every day using the linked payment method.

I think we can finish here, as always the article will be updated after your questions. And of course, as always, I will remind you that you should not wait for ready-made manuals, services like beatstars and donationalerts are full, some of them have a balance, which makes it easier for us and reduces fraud.

Good luck!

Top Bottom