demotomtom

Regular
Reaction score
Carding Method | Zellepay Tut

So as I Promised u guys some tine that I'll do a photo tutorial on the Zellepay! Lets get on. I'll use Chase for this.
First thing to do is to Enroll the Account/Drops that is Recieving the Zellepay Funds For Zellepay If not money would stay longer to drop!
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup
The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.
ok

schinner

Regular
Reaction score

So as I Promised u guys some tine that I'll do a photo tutorial on the Zellepay! Lets get on. I'll use Chase for this.
First thing to do is to Enroll the Account/Drops that is Recieving the Zellepay Funds For Zellepay If not money would stay longer to drop!

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup
The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.
yo

mixgtx

Regular
Reaction score

thanks

Underboss

Regular
Reaction score

Hi

Imjay2x

Regular
Reaction score

Yo

kama23329

Regular
Reaction score

Ok

alili777

Reaction score

cv

Anon247

Regular
Reaction score

Okay

moeja

Reaction score

Thank you

Top Bottom