Gap

Advanced
Reaction score
I've been collecting methods for many things for years. Here is my collection of methods I've found free online over the years. None of these have been leaked from paid ebooks. I will include links to the source where possible. All these are pretty standard, they are just to provide a good into to newbies.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Setup a Mailbox
Likely works international - USPS only in the US - Letters and Small packages only.
No Fake ID needed.
Find a trailer park where everyone sets up their own box on the road. Simply add a box to the end with a non-existant lot number shortly before you expect the letter. When using any of the methods above, all the rules of staying secure apply. Never do it in your home town. No fingerprints. No trace. When using a fake ID, use a picture that kinda looks like you, but not close enough that it could be used to identify you. Some methods require the ID to be scanned.

Jeremys

Regular
Reaction score
Please how am I going to get my carded stuff from my USA drop to my current country?

Gap

Advanced
Reaction score
Please how am I going to get my carded stuff from my USA drop to my current country?
1. You can find stores that provide international shipping and receive goods directly to your country.
2. You can order the stuff to the warehouse of an intermediary in the country you need, who will receive the goods and then send them to the address you need.
3. You can order goods for drop services or buyers who pay up to 70% of the value of the goods and just get bitcoin. It is very easy, convenient and simple. Once you receive the money, buy the product in your country.

agmillionz

Regular
Reaction score
I've been collecting methods for many things for years. Here is my collection of methods I've found free online over the years. None of these have been leaked from paid ebooks. I will include links to the source where possible. All these are pretty standard, they are just to provide a good into to newbies.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Setup a Mailbox
Likely works international - USPS only in the US - Letters and Small packages only.
No Fake ID needed.
Find a trailer park where everyone sets up their own box on the road. Simply add a box to the end with a non-existant lot number shortly before you expect the letter. When using any of the methods above, all the rules of staying secure apply. Never do it in your home town. No fingerprints. No trace. When using a fake ID, use a picture that kinda looks like you, but not close enough that it could be used to identify you. Some methods require the ID to be scanned.
Oh ok thanks

agmillionz

Regular
Reaction score
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Setup a Mailbox
No Fake ID needed.
Ju

letsgetrich

Reaction score
1. You can find stores that provide international shipping and receive goods directly to your country.
2. You can order the stuff to the warehouse of an intermediary in the country you need, who will receive the goods and then send them to the address you need.
3. You can order goods for drop services or buyers who pay up to 70% of the value of the goods and just get bitcoin. It is very easy, convenient and simple. Once you receive the money, buy the product in your country.

Where can i get drop services or buyers?

Top Bottom